Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The best way to make a point and have folks listen is BY EXAMPLE. Once the trump GOES BACK TO GERMANY others will follow suit. Cute?

The best way to make a point and have folks listen is BY EXAMPLE. Once the trump GOES BACK TO GERMANY others will follow suit. Cute?

He will have gone back to where he came from. Well half of him.  His daddy's daddy was born in Germany. Now the trump mummy was an IMMIGRANT from Scotland. The other half of him could go back to Scotland. I don't know which half though!  Slice him vertically or horizontally?

Posted - July 22, 2019

Responses

Most of us have ancestors who were immigrants.  Mine came from France, Poland, Belgium, England, Ireland.  That was then. This is now.  I have no desire to go to those countries. 
      July 22, 2019 5:56 AM MDT

I hope I am not sent back to Eastern Europe. This post was edited by Element 99 at July 22, 2019 3:10 PM MDT
      July 22, 2019 7:13 AM MDT

:):):)
      July 22, 2019 9:17 AM MDT

If you are white you have nothing to fear if you are a Christian  or an atheist or racist for that matter. Only people of color need fear that. 4 AMERICAN CITIZENS, 3 OF WHOM WERE BORN IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE OTHER OF WHOM IS A NATURALIZED CITIZEN are the targets of the trump. They are women of color. Rest easy. You're safe. Thank you for your reply og and Happy Monday to thee! :)
      July 22, 2019 9:21 AM MDT