Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » I'm sorry but its sad AF Biden and Harris are beating out Sanders and Tulsi.

I'm sorry but its sad AF Biden and Harris are beating out Sanders and Tulsi.

I don't understand my people anymore.

Posted - July 24, 2019

Responses

It is along time until the primaries.....I do not believe Biddn will get the nomination (Sadly).  Harris will last a while but is not good on specifics so once the crowds gets smaller she will fall as well. 

I think Tulsi is one of the better Dems. (Which means she probably cannot make it through a national primary) 
      July 24, 2019 3:17 PM MDT

• This I has a huge focus on stopping interventionsin/imperialism and to put leashes in the congressional-Miltiary industrial complex and the congressional-prison industrial complex. That's why her platform is important, and why she wouldn't be allows to win.
      July 24, 2019 4:39 PM MDT

Yes..I saw these rumblings over in SW
    Harris has Cali Money and Biden has Clinton Corporate Money.
    My Ideal ticket would be Sanders & Tulsi. I'm so tired and over these corporate politics.

We (the people) don't get who we want, they (the corporations, the Military & Judicial Industrial complex, Pharma, Lobbyists and Politicians) get what they want.
    Both sides of the isle get the best candidates money can buy and who will provide the best return on their  investment
      July 24, 2019 4:59 PM MDT