Active Now

Danilo_G
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Weather » Is it HOT enough for you? Looking forward to Autumn yet? Ready to pull out your favorite sweater again? How about this one?

Is it HOT enough for you? Looking forward to Autumn yet? Ready to pull out your favorite sweater again? How about this one?

Posted - July 24, 2019

Responses

The heat wave is over here and it window opening time at night. And I'm not looking forward to Autumn...I will be spending much of it recovering from another surgery.
      July 24, 2019 3:47 PM MDT

• Well, its none of my business, so of course I'm asking...
    Why are you having surgery?
    Let me guess.
    A little nip tuck here, a little raise and extend there,
    a little firming and toning under the knife?

Its ok.  We're your friends.  You can tell us.  We won't judge.
    You'll be fabulous!!!

(no seriously.  Whatcha havin' done?)
      July 24, 2019 4:05 PM MDT

Shoulder replacement. My original has ground itself into oblivion.
      July 24, 2019 5:32 PM MDT

• Too much repetitive movement (no explanation necessary I'm sure) will probably cause me to have the same issue some day.  All kidding aside, I wish you the best and I hope it doesn't take you away from the Mug for too long a time.  You'd be sorely missed.
      July 24, 2019 5:35 PM MDT

I can type with one hand and can still think. Only a one night stay in hospital.
      July 24, 2019 5:40 PM MDT

You are a good soul, hope all goes well
      July 24, 2019 7:39 PM MDT

Looks like something other than a sweater.  In hot weather on the Insel on the swimming platforms you see sunbathing critters with similar.  I do love Non-Prudish EU
      July 24, 2019 3:47 PM MDT

• God Bless The EU
    and their wonderfully loose morals.

July 24, 2019 4:32 PM MDT

WOW! 
    We should all chip in and buy one for the Mug's moderators for their tireless contributions to the site.
    I bet they will look stunning!

July 24, 2019 3:56 PM MDT

The heat wave in NYC broke two days ago.  For the past two days, it's been in the high 70s, low 80s during the day and about ten degrees cooler at night.  I haven't had to use the A/C for two days.  I love being able to keep the windows open, but when i do, I remember how noisy my street becomes.  
      July 24, 2019 6:44 PM MDT