Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Pets/ Domesticated) » Do you like butterflies?

Do you like butterflies?

Posted - July 26, 2019

Responses

those look comfortable 
      July 26, 2019 10:23 AM MDT

• Lets try them in you then
      July 26, 2019 11:24 AM MDT

• I'm a good boy.  Innocent and pure.

I don't know what those are used for.

Yes. I love butterflies.

July 26, 2019 10:24 AM MDT

You are trying so hard, aren't you? 
      July 26, 2019 11:29 AM MDT

Dearest Judas,
    could you please  PLEASE change that avatar?  That guy is not even good-looking.  You give gays a bad name with that thang.
      July 26, 2019 2:16 PM MDT

I like you.  I'll tell you where I am going with this, give me a sec to set it up.

I like you.  You are dark and funny.  I am too.  I like black humor as long as it is not about the skin stuff.  Like you.  I like to poke fun at fear and look it in the face and try and STAND it and try and be funny about it.

So that kind of evil, I can deal with.  

Not the kind I saw in my room at work yesterday.  This guy gets on my table and he was demented.  That is the only word for it.  One of those people that is in his head so much that he is totally unaware of the affect his words have on others ears.  Or any consequences.  

Good natured.  But he was DYING to tell me just how evil he is.  He kept building up to stories that would conclude with some thing I did NOT want to hear.  I kept telling him to be still and let me work or I would not be effective, but there was something chilling about that guy.

SOMETHING.  

I think he is the type of person that would shoot illegals at the border crossing and crucify their corpses and make them human butterflies.

So this?  This is small potatoes.  Not into pain though and who could wear those and not look like a human FRUITCAKE.
      July 26, 2019 1:34 PM MDT

• Damn!   What gave you such a chilling vibe about this dude?  
      July 26, 2019 1:58 PM MDT

The dichotomy of his persona.  He came off as apologetic and friendly and reassuring me that he comes off as "goofy".    I have nervous people all the time.  I am nervous myself and say stupid things all the time.  This guy was NOT stupid. He was methodical.  
    He waited until he was undressed to start talking about how evil he is.  He was so wound up (as many people are when coming in to get a massage) that I needed to just get him to listen to me and my instructions.  He apologized and said he understood.  I felt the need to reassure him that I was not admonishing him, I needed to get him to relax so I could help him.  He was very cooperative.  So, I let my guard down and started complimenting him on his good naturedness and ability to trust me.  

That's when he started.  "I'm not really good-natured. I am actually a very evil guy."  Well, that is kind of silly and I wen't along with it and told him I'm sure he is extremely good-hearted, blah blah blah and he starts to tell me (without ANY prompting) on how he was raised in a bunch of different countries and his parents moved to El Paso and he was this little white boy bussed into the barrio in El Paso and got beat up every day.

UM. What is wrong with this picture?  If you were a parent, would you allow this?  He claims his parents were well-to-do, yet they were forced to put their child into this situation.  RIGHT.

Anyway, without letting him continue, he said key words to me that told me ahead of time where this was going.  WHITE kid.  BARIO.  GOT BEAT UP ALL THE TIME.  

NOW IS EVIL.  

He wanted to start telling me stories about blood and gore and revenge.  Sure as shooting.  He wanted to justify it.  He used this as background support for his "upbringing" into evil land.  
      July 26, 2019 2:11 PM MDT

• To answer your last question though..

There's going to be a tug of war match between Lenina and Jaimie later on with me officiating.
      July 26, 2019 2:00 PM MDT

Is someone pulling on those things?  Is that the contest?

Who has the tougher nips ?

What contest from Hell did you guys enter into?   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 26, 2019 2:31 PM MDT
      July 26, 2019 2:13 PM MDT

• We like to have fun This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 26, 2019 2:33 PM MDT
      July 26, 2019 2:32 PM MDT

I do.  My neighbor raises them.  It's a big process with a bunch of equipment, but when he releases them it is quite a sight.  
      July 26, 2019 8:41 PM MDT

July 26, 2019 9:09 PM MDT