Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Christmas In July! I woke up this morning wanting to hear Christmas music. I love it! Do you have an all time favorite Christmas Album?

Christmas In July! I woke up this morning wanting to hear Christmas music. I love it! Do you have an all time favorite Christmas Album?

See the source image

Posted - July 29, 2019

Responses

It's the last thing I care about now.  I blink and it's Christmas again.  I'm enjoying the heat of July now.  I am enjoying it whether I want to or not because in Arizona there is no escaping it.  

Screw Santa.  And I don't mean literally.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 29, 2019 6:41 PM MDT
      July 29, 2019 10:20 AM MDT

No, I don't have an all-time favorite Christmas album but Vanessa Williams, and Chris Isaak and The Carpenters and the Crash Test Dummies and Dwight Yoakam --  those are all way up there on my list. And anything by the Percy Faith Orchestra.

I have lots of favorite 'single' songs. I'll try to post two of them.
    :)

I'll be back.

EDIT:

I practically dance whenever I hear this one --  it makes  me smile all over.

"God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"  Bare Naked Ladies and Sarah Mc Lauchlin - - whatever her last name is, sorry

EDIT 2 --  two different videos of the song won't post -- I'll keep trying

EDIT 3 --

a live version by them that gives you the idea -- the actual one won't post for me. I hear it on the radio every year. This video gives the idea of what it sounds like. You've probably heard it.

and perhaps the most depressing Christmas song I've yet to hear - - but OH-so-beautiful to me - -

"C'mon Christmas"     Dwight Yoakam

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at July 29, 2019 6:57 PM MDT
      July 29, 2019 6:46 PM MDT