Active Now

Slartibartfast
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Do you watch the STUPID FOX NEWS or the BRILLIANT SHARON NEWS? The news with a nose that can stomach the stench.

Do you watch the STUPID FOX NEWS or the BRILLIANT SHARON NEWS? The news with a nose that can stomach the stench.

Posted - July 29, 2019

Responses

• I stay away from opinions presented as news from any side
      July 29, 2019 12:08 PM MDT

Then you are a very stupid individual.  And probably need a big glass of coffee.  Don't drink a cup, drink a whole dannnnned glass and come back on.  JEEEZZZZz
    1. colonic
      [kəˈlänik, kōˈlänik]

ADJECTIVE
      anatomy
      1. relating to or affecting the colon.
      NOUN
      informal
      colonics (plural noun)
      1. an act or instance of colonic irrigation, performed for its supposed therapeutic benefits.

Translate colonic to
      Choose language Afrikaans Arabic Bosnian (Latin) Bulgarian Catalan Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Icelandic Indonesian Italian Japanese Kiswahili Korean Latvian Lithuanian Malay (Latin) Maltese Norwegian Bokmål Persian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian (Cyrillic) Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Tamil Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Vietnamese Welsh

No translation found.
      More definitions, origin and translations

See less

2. People also ask
      What is the definition of colon?
      What is the definition of colon?
      The colon is also called the large intestine. The ileum (last part of the small intestine) connects to the cecum (first part of the colon) in the lower right abdomen. The rest of the colon is divided into four parts: • The ascending colon travels up the right side of the abdomen.
      www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/picture-of-the-colon
      What is colonics mean?
      What is colonics mean?
      A colonic is the infusion of water or other liquids into the rectum by a colon therapist to cleanse and flush out the colon. It is also called colonic hydrotherapy or colon irrigation.
      www.verywellhealth.com/what-is-a-colonic-89032
      What does large colonic stool burden mean?
      What does large colonic stool burden mean?
      A physiological stoolburdenmeans you have a normal amount of stool in your colon. Nothing bad. Helpful, trusted answers from doctors: Dr. Chiu on whatdoeslargecolonicstoolburdenmean: That is radiologist jargon for having a normal appearing bowel on the x-ray.
      www.healthtap.com/topics/what-does-large-colonic-stool …
      What is the definition of colonic noun?
      What is the definition of colonic noun?
      Medical DefinitionofColonic (noun) Colonic (noun): Colonic irrigation, the infusion of liquid into the colon through a tube in the rectum. It is claimed that colonics "detoxify" and "cleanse" the body and have other health benefits.
      www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=196…

3. Colonic | Definition of Colonic by Merriam-Webster

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/colonic

: of or relating to the colon of the intestine.

4. Colonic - definition of colonic by The Free Dictionary

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/colonic

Define colonic. colonic synonyms, colonic pronunciation, colonic translation, English dictionary definition of colonic. n. 1. pl. co·lons a. A punctuation mark used after a word introducing a quotation, explanation, example, or series and often after the salutation of a...

5. Colon cleansing - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colon_cleansing

• Overview
      • Effectiveness and risks
      • Colon hydrotherapy
      • Supplement effectiveness
      • History
      • Regulation

• Colon cleansing encompasses a number of alternative medical therapies claimed to remove nonspecific toxins from the colon and intestinal tract by removing any accumulations of feces. Colon cleansing may be branded colon hydrotherapy, a colonic or colonic irrigation. During the 2000s internet marketing and infomercials of oral supplements supposedly for colon cleansing increased. Colon cleansing in this context should not be confused with an enema which introduces fluid into the colon under mains
      See more on en.wikipedia.org · Text under CC-BY-SA license

• Claims: Removal of unspecified toxins
    6. Definition of Colonic (noun) - medicinenet.com

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=19646

Dec 11, 2018 · Colonic (noun): Colonic irrigation, the infusion of liquid into the colon through a tube in the rectum. It is claimed that colonics "detoxify" and "cleanse" the body and have other health benefits. There is no convincing scientific evidence to support these claims and in some cases may even do harm (cause ulcers or make a hole)

• Author: William C. Shiel Jr., MD, FACP, FACR
    7. Urban Dictionary: colonic

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=colonic

The telltale sign of an impending colonic is a spur of the moment sensation that you are going to uncontrollably piss out of your ass into your pants. You will know someone has these symptoms when you observe them making a mad dash for the bathroom, while trying to take down their pants. WARNING: the side effects of a colonic are as follows...

8. Colonic | definition of colonic by Medical dictionary

https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/colonic

In cases of colonic prolapse, by definition, an intestinal intussusception has occurred. The prevalence of colonic diverticular disease is more common in males. Development of a complete colonic obstruction requires a long period of time, and it tends to be at a more advanced stage at presentation.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 29, 2019 12:43 PM MDT
      July 29, 2019 12:39 PM MDT

• No,  its stupid to read short form opinion pieces as news.
    Regardless of the platform or stance.
      July 29, 2019 12:42 PM MDT

Oh look at you.  YOU WOKE.  Thank you for that.  I concur.
      July 29, 2019 12:44 PM MDT

• Aren't you the one who said anyone can say anything they want, just don't attack? Lol ;)
      July 29, 2019 12:43 PM MDT

I'm glad you mentioned it because I ASSUMED YOU KNOW I AM BEING INSANE TO MAKE YOU LAUGH.

(???  I am making me laugh)   So that is what I always do,  I get pb'd for making me laugh.  

I am NOT SERIOUS. YOU KNOW THAT.  WE KNOW ONE ANOTHER  I HOPE BY NOW.
      July 29, 2019 12:45 PM MDT