Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » POLL: (I screw them up so I'll make this one) Which RUSSIAN MANBRIDE would you choose if you could? (guys too, please)

POLL: (I screw them up so I'll make this one) Which RUSSIAN MANBRIDE would you choose if you could? (guys too, please)

Russian Men

Most Russian males strongly believe that their calling in life is to protect and provide for their family, to support their parents, children, and wife. It is a society where traditional gender roles still exist. Chivalry still lives on here and men are used to opening doors, carrying heavy bags, and helping women in other ways. A Russian man is a romantic at heart and family and children are usually crucial to him. Many will not accept a marriage unless children are a part of the future. Unlike in many Western countries, Russian men place great importance on friendships and tend to build them up for years – (friends often become as close as relatives).

Russia is the largest country by area. Extending across the entirety of northern Asia and much of Eastern Europe, Russia spans nine time zones and incorporates a wide range of environments and landscapes. Russia has an extensive coastline of over 37,000 km (22,991 mi) along the Arctic and Pacific Oceans, as well as along the Baltic Sea, the Sea of Azov, the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea. The enormous size of Russia has many variations of climate including humid continental, subarctic, polar, subtropical, and semi-arid. Russian is the official language and the majority of the population is Russian Orthodox.

Single men from Russia seeking for Marriage

We're sorry, but we do not have Russian men profiles in our database.

Are you man from Russia? Seeking woman for long term relationship or marriage? Post your profile for free.

Other Men
American man - Adam from Fort Lauderdale

AdamNagy

Adam 31 y.o.

From Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
American man - Matt from Hammond

Mlupo

Matt 36 y.o.

From Hammond, LA, United States
American man - Jason from Green Bay

jmaxxx

Jason 48 y.o.

From Green Bay, WI, United States
American man - Stan from Raleigh

KP910

Stan 36 y.o.

From Raleigh, NC, United States
American man - Giulio from New York

Giulios

Giulio 31 y.o.

From New York, NY, United States
British man - Stephen from Belfast

stevesinky

Stephen 47 y.o.

From Belfast, United Kingdom
American man - Lamarr from Washington

WithAllMyHeart

Lamarr 47 y.o.

From Washington, DC, United States
American man - Niko from Kalispell

Bluevoodooo

Niko 38 y.o.

From Kalispell, MT, United States
American man - Matthew from Saint Louis

Caversham

Matthew 31 y.o.

From Saint Louis, MO, United States
American man - Kyle from San Diego

Boshockey11

Kyle 25 y.o.

Posted - August 2, 2019

Responses

I'd choose a Russian man bride that wore a wig so that he could smuggle  in some Russian Wild strawberry starter plants under it for me. Russian wild strawberries are the juiciest  and sweetest strawberries in the World so I'd do just about anything for a few starter plants. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 2, 2019 1:22 PM MDT

You could do a trade with him for some "other" plants. CHEERS!

Now if you were a woman, who would you choose as your husband?  I think that guy with the heavy eyebrows looks a lot like Collin Farrell if you like that dark, swarthy type. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 2, 2019 2:43 PM MDT
      August 2, 2019 1:43 PM MDT

I think I understand this post now.  Are you saying that the man brides above - claiming to be from the US are really man brides from Russia?  If so then if I was a woman  I'd pick the most gullible looking one because I'd be out to scam them. I'd tell them that I would trade them some of my high grade BC bud for Russian wild strawberry plants then I'd give them some crap grow in Saskatchewan. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 2, 2019 3:26 PM MDT

I live in a neighborhood where there are a lot of Russian immigrants.  They are dirty-looking, they are rude, they smell from cigarette smoke all the time, they hung out in groups on the corner in front of the donut shop and refused to move when people wanted to enter the store.  They used to sit in there all day with a cup of coffee and took up the few booths.  The owner finally put up a sign that you could only stay as long as you were drinking or eating, so they would buy a second cup of coffee.  They own a lot of the mom ad pop stores and if you aren't Russian, they don't want your business.  You can stand at the cashier forever waiting for them to ring up your items and if there's a Russian in the store, they will take that person first no matter how long you've been waiting.  They have one of the highest alcoholism rates in the world.  They think that because they came from a country that oppressed them, they can get away with anything at all here.  
      August 2, 2019 2:41 PM MDT