Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Guess what? You will not believe it. The mass shooter in El Paso is against immigration. Are you shocked?

Guess what? You will not believe it. The mass shooter in El Paso is against immigration. Are you shocked?

He posted wildly anti-immigration tirades

Posted - August 3, 2019

Responses

I am not shocked by anything, including you concluding that the shooting is somehow Trump's fault.
      August 3, 2019 9:49 PM MDT

Any person in aposition of power who becomes known for spruiking hatred must be considered at least partly responsible for the actions of his disciples. Hitler wasn't entirely responsible for the Holocaust, either.
      August 4, 2019 2:10 AM MDT

• I'm not shocked because of the location that was chosen. He was from Dallas but went to El Paso to carry out a mass shooting. I don't think theyv'e concluded for sure that that manifesto was posted by him, but it seems likely. 
      August 3, 2019 9:53 PM MDT

What I read said his posted document read that he was against the invasion at the border.  That is not being against immigration.   He is 21 years old and has no life left.  He took 20 others.  My heart is heavy.

August 3, 2019 10:22 PM MDT

I hope your heart is heavy for the 20 lives he took, not his own.  He should be strung up in El Paso at the border.
      August 3, 2019 11:06 PM MDT

Six hours later...Dayton. six dead, many wounded.
      August 4, 2019 7:11 AM MDT