Active Now

Slartibartfast
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » History » Did Aldoph Hitler hate black people? I mean they were not Jewish except for Sammy Davis, Jr.

Did Aldoph Hitler hate black people? I mean they were not Jewish except for Sammy Davis, Jr.

Posted - August 7, 2019

Responses

Untermenschen is a term that became infamous when the Nazis used it to describe non-Aryan "inferior people" often referred to as "the masses from the East", that is Jews, Roma, and Slavs – mainly Poles, Serbs, and later also Russians. 

The term was also applied to Blacks, Mulattos and Finn-Asian. 

Jewish people were to be exterminated in the Holocaust, along with the Polish and Romani people, and the physically and mentally disabled.  According to the Generalplan Ost, the Slavic population of East-Central Europe was to be reduced in part through mass murder in the Holocaust, with a majority expelled to Asia and used as slave labor in the Reich.

EDIT:  Yeah.  He must have thrown a fit over Jesse Owens, at the 1936 Berlin Olympics.  (Broke 5 world records, and tied a sixth) This post was edited by Walt O'Reagun at August 7, 2019 3:18 PM MDT
      August 7, 2019 11:35 AM MDT

Remember when this was too horrible to even consider?  Remember when many tried to deny its actually happening?  Remember when this was considered something SO enormously insane that it was hard to believe it really happened?

Now?  It seems like just another Day in America.  What is the difference when there are bodies floating in the river because they cannot get into America land of the FREE?

And even worse? If they did manage to cross and get in, the daughter would have been raped or sold or worse.  The father?  Who cares?  Drink some urine from the toilet and dream of drowning in a clean river.
      August 7, 2019 11:43 AM MDT

• He thought they were an inferior race and that their place was deserved as the superior white man felt it should be.

In that sense yea he hated them.

However he didn't seem to actually hate them as much as completely indifferent to them.  He certainly thought they were just as inferior as the Jews to the white races.  However his hatred for Jews came not only from his perception that they were inferior to Mediterranean, which were below alpine races, which were inferior to Nordic "Aryans".  His hatred stemmed from his perception that they were an inferior race who had stolen the white man's land through invasion and were corrupting its culture while stealing its resources and wealth.  Same goes for gypsies and Slavs. Blacks I don't think he shared the same hatred for because he didn't see them as invaders, just an inferior race that he was indifferent to and felt disposable as the time needed. He didn't comment much or spend much time commenting on them specifically.
      August 7, 2019 11:52 AM MDT

Are you familiar with the term SCHVARTZE?

It probably stands for the dirt and vermin that is scraped off a Jew's shoe.  That is my perception of what he felt about the blacks.  The Jews were a threat.  The blacks were powerless and thus, less than Jew.

But I love this re-telling of what actually occurred.  You'd get Asker's but I am not an Indian-giver. I used that term because it is racist.   You sure know your history of just how moronic mankind is, black or white.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 7, 2019 3:20 PM MDT
      August 7, 2019 11:59 AM MDT

Shwarzte is German and Yiddish for 'black'.
    Is the term 'Indian-giver' racist?

This post was edited by Element 99 at August 7, 2019 3:25 PM MDT
      August 7, 2019 3:22 PM MDT