Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Donald John Trump finally "ate" one of his own supporters at the Thursday night New Hampshire Rally. GUESS WHAT HE SAID?

Donald John Trump finally "ate" one of his own supporters at the Thursday night New Hampshire Rally. GUESS WHAT HE SAID?

This is way too stoopid dumb to make up.

For whatever reason the Donald John Trump turned on one of his own supporters ...a 31-year-old vet yet. Wanna know what the trim svelt hunky Donald John Trump said to him? You're not gonna believe it!

"The guy's got a serious WEIGHT problem. 'GO HOME. START EXERCISING.' GET HIM OUT PLEASE. GOT A BIGGER PROBLEM THAN I DO."

I TOLD Y'ALL HE WOULD TURN ON YOU. IT HAS BEGUN.

HE HIMSELF ON HIS OWN ALL ALONE NEVER EXERCISES. SAYS IT TAKES TOO MUCH ENERGY SO HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN IT. HE HIMSELF IS OBESE AND HE HAS THE NERVE TO WEIGHT SHAME SOMEONE? ONE OF HIS OWN SUPPORTERS? A VET YET? DOESN'T THAT PROVE HE WENT ROUND THE BEND LONG AGO AND HE IS JUST SURVIVING ON FUMES?

Posted - August 16, 2019

Responses

And after he fat shammed the person the crowd cheered - shows what they are like. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 16, 2019 9:21 AM MDT

They take turns being HOST and PARASITES Nanoose. He and his crowds are identical folks. Not my cuppa tea but they absolutely ADORE one another. Birds of a feather get fleas when they lie down with dogs. I think you catch my drift! Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      August 16, 2019 9:37 AM MDT

Get him OUT please?  

He wanted to get him OUT? 

Because he was FAT?  Did he ever get a look at the people who follow him?  They are fashion police now? 

They follow the tastes of this FAT, ORANGE CLOWN who is FAT.  Can I say it again?  Could you IMAGINE that naked body?  Oh wait. You don't have to. They made  a BLIMP of him.

I don't feel sorry for the FAT Vet.  He liked Trump.  He probably is at home doing pushups right now praying Trump takes him back and loves him again.  STOOOPID is as stooopid worships.  You worship Trump? You are stooopid.  You get what you deserve.  The rest of us are getting it too, but we don't deserve it and I feel sorry for NONE of that base.  

This is what that FAT Vet idolized.....

FAT HEADS don't benefit from fit bods.

FAT CELLUITED BODIES WHO LIVE IN THE WHITE HOUSE SHOULD NEVER THROW STONES 

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/16/president-trump-fat-shaming-supporter-new-hampshire-rally/

Prez Trump Fat Shames His Supporter 'Go Home, Start Exercising!!!'

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 17, 2019 2:25 AM MDT
      August 16, 2019 12:53 PM MDT

Allegedly Donald John Trump called the guy later. He did not apologize. He told the guy he appreciated his support. But when a obese guy like chump fat shames someone isn't that proof he has no clue how obese he is? Remember way back when he said a 400 lb man in his bedroom could have hacked into the election mechanics and not Russia. The chump has an OBSESSION with fat but doesn't connect FAT with him. Whatta guy! Thank you for your thoughtful reply Sharon and Happy Saturday! :)
      August 17, 2019 2:28 AM MDT

I think the next time Trump starts whining that somebody is saying horrible things about him the person should say - well at least I didn't call you fat like you did to one of your supporters. When Trump found out the guy was a supporter he sent the guy an apology by e-mail bet if the guy wasn't a supporter Trump wouldn't of apologised even though it would of been the decent thing to do. Last week people were saying Trumps words are breeding hatred and I bet because of what he said last night some kids at schools will be fat shammed - even more then they might already be. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 17, 2019 2:29 AM MDT
      August 16, 2019 6:59 PM MDT

I heard different stuff Nanoose. That chump called him and Did Not Apologize but told the guy he appreciated his support. You heard he send an apology via email? Who know what chump did. Anyway it shows how obtusely clueless he is. He is obsessed with fat. Remember the 400 lb guy chump said could be in his bedroom hacking into our election system instead of Russia? The guys is a Class A clueless obtuse jerk. Aren't we lucky though? Thank you for your thoughtful reply! :)
      August 17, 2019 2:31 AM MDT