Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » A morbid thought: In fifty years almost everyone here will be dead.

A morbid thought: In fifty years almost everyone here will be dead.

Should we establish an answerMug hall of fame? I don't want to be awarded the honor posthumously. (Yes, I am being presumptuous.)

Posted - August 16, 2019

Responses

There is a group of souls whom I know that have touched mine and whom I hope to have the pleasure of meeting on a different plane.

In Merlin's personal world of magic, many of you are already in my Hall of Fame.

As far as leaving a mark here on the internet world and on answerMug as a whole?  I don't see why not.  It is fun to be acknowleged.
    It's also a nice thought that somewhere, out there on the cyber-space level, maybe someone will read some of our conversations, humor, and knowledge and learn how to communicate within those bounds.  How all elements play an important part of any relationship and how they intertwine with one another.

On a very small scale, we have proven that in doesn't matter to us what part of the world we come from, the walk of life we have chosen,  our ages, size, upbringing, religious belief, diets, or skin color.  We CAN and DO play very well together.
    The only thing we don't see is each other.  We put trust into the all-mighty word.  What we write conveys our feelings, humor, and facts and there... it is... within the word... we have become friends.

I think we do show how easy it is to get along, naturally.
    The Hall of Fame might be claimed by all who fall into this profile.
    :) :) This post was edited by Merlin at August 17, 2019 3:43 PM MDT
      August 17, 2019 3:38 PM MDT

Yes, why not?  There could be a list of all members...past and present.  That might be fun to browse.  But I think everyone has to be in the hall of fame.  I mean, how would it be decided who was in and out.  Couldn't it simply be Muggers of the World?
      August 17, 2019 6:22 PM MDT