Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The chump never lies according to his peeps. "Our consumers are rich and they are loaded up with money". Sez chump. True for you?

The chump never lies according to his peeps. "Our consumers are rich and they are loaded up with money". Sez chump. True for you?

It sure as he** ain't true for me. But SINCE CHUMP never lies and is virtuously and holy clearly SOMEONE HAS STOLEN MY MONEY BECAUSE I'M NOT RICH AND I'M NOT LOADED UP WITH MONEY AND CHUMP WOULD NEVER LIE. WHO IS THE THIEF WHO STOLE MY MONEY?

Are you all rich and loaded up with money? Or has someone stolen your money too?

Posted - August 19, 2019

Responses

How can one look at Walmart figures as a sign that everyone's loaded with money?  His tax cuts helped the corporations, not the average Joe (so of course they're doing well).
    I sure don't have any money.  Climate change has destroyed the money tree crop.
      August 19, 2019 1:11 PM MDT

It's an evil plot to make chump look like a LIAR! He doesn't lie. He sez you and I are "rich and loaded up with money". Who is the evildoer that wants to make chump look like a chump? Deep dark state for sure. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. Maybe chump will get us rich and get our loaded up money to us. This post was edited by RosieG at August 20, 2019 3:51 PM MDT
      August 20, 2019 3:48 AM MDT

The average American is in debt for $38,000 ... excluding mortgages.
    20% of Americans spend over half of their monthly income on debt repayment.

Of course, the average American acts like they are "loaded up with money" ... because that's how most of them get in debt.
    They are spending money they don't have.
      August 19, 2019 1:41 PM MDT

The chump didn't say "acts like". The chump sez we are rich and loaded up with money. I want to know where my money is. The chump never lies. So? Did you take it?
      August 21, 2019 1:58 AM MDT