Discussion » Questions » Beauty » Are you sick and tired of having "Pretty Person" problems? Ever wish you could just be ugly for a while? Suck it up buttercup, you're hot!

Are you sick and tired of having "Pretty Person" problems? Ever wish you could just be ugly for a while? Suck it up buttercup, you're hot!

Posted - August 20, 2019

Responses

Scorpios are changelings.  We can look anyway we want and resurrect ourselves like the Phoenix, which is our sign as well as the low, crawling, stinging insect.  You may have seen both my sides on here.  Actually Scorpio has three symbols.  (of course we have to be weird)  So, the scorpion, the grey eagle and the phoenix.  I have been all three, sometimes all three in the same hour.  I won't get into that now but basically I can sink really low, I can soar above it all or I can TRANSCEND and reach the epiphanies and learn from the messages. 

I have also looked absolutely REALLY GOOOOOD after looking so BAAD for so long, people forgot what I am capable of looking like.  I am in one of those stages right now that I call my convent stage. I look non-descript.  I am dressed for work and it is not fun to get snazzy when you are doing the stuff I do.  I need to feel comfortable, look nice and breathe in a boring black uniform.  So, I'm barefoot, and I try and make my hair look like SOMETHING.  Some times I succeed. So all the glam is on a shelf at present, but that is okay.  I am used to change and resurrection.  It is my nature.  I am big on YOU DO NOT SEE ME COMING.  Now I am OLD.  That sucks because I have to look GOOD and there is that obstacle.  But, I've had bigger ones.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 20, 2019 1:26 PM MDT
      August 20, 2019 1:20 PM MDT

I've tried to ugly up so many times now and failed miserably. It is rare for me to make it home before some young maiden with the strength and wiles of a hundred young maidens, lures or manhandles me into her love-nest. Sometimes her sister is in there too. Have you ever noticed how many beautiful young maidens seem to have beautiful sisters, though I have also found some have ugly ones, except by the time I find out it is usually too late.    This post was edited by Stemmata949 at September 10, 2019 11:26 AM MDT
      September 10, 2019 11:25 AM MDT