Active Now

Malizz
Thebigd
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » how often do you put away your tech and live in the moment

how often do you put away your tech and live in the moment

Posted - August 22, 2019

Responses

• A lot more lately than I had in the past three years. I’m happier now that I’m not so addicted to my smartphone and social media. I did grow up in the olden dayz though before them... so I got this. 

<—- random addiction song coz. 
      August 22, 2019 6:22 PM MDT

• If I did that I might miss the latest thing Trump did.  I couldn't bear the not knowing.

Extreme sarcasm alert.
      August 22, 2019 6:22 PM MDT

• Lol:) 
      August 22, 2019 6:28 PM MDT

• As often as I can - But not often enough.

Waterboarding a teddy bear looks very calming though.  I'll try it instead of yoga. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 23, 2019 7:41 AM MDT
      August 22, 2019 9:39 PM MDT

The only time I am on any tech sort of thing is to answer my emails, and here!  This shows I'm out in the world much more than on my computer.  
    I would be here more, however, given the chance so my answer is upside down. 
    I use my phone to call Don, my mom and dad, and my sister.  I also use it to take and send pictures.  I don't use my email or get on Answermug on my phone.  Even though it is a little laptop you can carry in your pocket, I don't use for that purpose.  This leaves my phone usage to very limited.  I have a great phone and it is wasted on me.  I don't take advantage of all the little tricks it can do.  It is way too smart of my pea-size tech brain.

August 23, 2019 7:45 AM MDT

Daily especially on long runs
      August 23, 2019 9:18 AM MDT