Active Now

Slartibartfast
my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Why do some people sneeze when sexually aroused? I bet you did not know that is a thing :)

Why do some people sneeze when sexually aroused? I bet you did not know that is a thing :)

Every time I walk into bright sunlight my nose starts to tickle, my face tightens, and pressure builds inside me.
The tension grows as my body yearns for a sweet release.

Then, suddenly, I am liberated with one, satisfying "achoo"!

Remind you of another pleasurable release?

Sex educators often have compared the act of orgasming to the act of sneezing. And yet, while our noses do contain erectile tissue, the two processes don't actually resemble one another neurologically or physiologically—some people sneeze when sexually aroused, or right after orgasming.

The autonomic nervous system is responsible for functions that are not consciously directed by us, such as breathing and digestion. Certain functions that are automatic get a bit confused in the brain.

When we become aroused, a part of our autonomic nervous system called the parasympathetic nervous system is activated, which aids in erection for men and lubrication for women. But sometimes, the signals flying through the nervous system can lead to inadvertent functions—such as secretions in the nose, which can then lead to sneezing.  

I have a secret to reveal to y'all... I am one of these people and I have Proof!  When graced with my horns, I begin sneezing like crazy,  more often than not.  lol

Posted - August 22, 2019

Responses

• I swear to God...if you sneeze on me one more time...

And I don't wanna hear again how snot makes a good lubricant.  UGH!

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 23, 2019 1:29 PM MDT
      August 22, 2019 10:39 PM MDT

sneeze fail GIF
      August 22, 2019 10:40 PM MDT

I love that GIF  
    LOL
      August 22, 2019 10:48 PM MDT

YAY!! I just got done posting an now-needless answer about that gif! I didn't see your reply here until after I posted it, ha!
    :)
      August 22, 2019 10:51 PM MDT

You know me very well. Jonny on the spot.
    Always resourceful.

What would you do without me?

*MUWAH*

August 22, 2019 10:47 PM MDT

that sneezing man there certainly makes me want to sneeze . . .

I don't actually "sneezaculate" like you but I do enjoy certain types of full-throttle sneezes - - almost like edging . . . "wait for it, wait for it, give it some time!" (To quote Howard Jones! I love Howard)

WAIT>>>>> when in the 'thrusts of emotion' with another guy, my nose almost always starts to slowly run! (Yuk, I know) But I blow and all is well.

Whoa -- nice word choice there, Welbs
      August 22, 2019 10:39 PM MDT

Hi Welby~  Now you've got my nose itching!
    Great play with words!  I love it! :):)
      August 22, 2019 10:50 PM MDT

Thanks, Merlin!

Welby, WTF! Are Twinkle Dink and I corrupting you or have we woke sexual demon? LOL
    I may be admonished by you know-know-who, but did you know that when a gay guy has runny know, he's just "Full"? 

Thanks for adding a new word to my lexicon, "Sneezaculate". I think this may actually stick 
    This post was edited by Jon at August 23, 2019 10:49 AM MDT
      August 22, 2019 10:53 PM MDT

No, I did not know that about being full.

Cool, I'm glad to have helped with a new word -- yes, the best part about sneezaculating is. like you said, the part that sticks.
    ;) 

August 22, 2019 10:59 PM MDT

"aaaAAAAAA  CHHhheewww!!!"

Thanks!  And all these years I thought I had hay fever!
    Thanks for the update.
    It's been a couple days and I now I know why my nose has been tickling.  My body is going through withdrawls.
    Luckily, I have just the right person who can give me "a fix." ;) :) 
    I did know that sneezing causes strong muscle contractions (your diaphram, I think) and is the only time your heart stops for a split second.

Here's a thought.  When people sneeze continuously, does that mean they have multiples?  Or does that mean they couldn't get it right the first time and have to keep trying to reach that ultimate pleasure of getting that tickle out of their nose with one great "sneeze?"

Big winks and smiles!

This post was edited by Merlin at September 13, 2019 4:59 PM MDT
      August 22, 2019 10:46 PM MDT

Merlin, I sneeze continuously.
    Sometimes 15-20 times in a row. I never thought about it as being multiple orgasms. lol

Do you also legitimately suffer from this horrendously crippling malady?

August 22, 2019 10:56 PM MDT

It is an overlooked fact by most.
    In the book of wizards and wizardresses, in small print, on the bottom of page 69,  it states:
    All such beings with the ability to share and give magic to another will be easily aroused, eager to please, overwhelmingly ready to engage in any and many sorts of pleasures.  This feeling will be extremely acute between the months of July and December.
    With that knowledge now out, my dear Goat friend, yes.  1/2 the year I do sneeze more than once.  I think 3 is about my normal multiple-orgasmic, sneezing, episodes.  When these happen, snot is very much involved.  Just like in orgasming.  You've gotta love the mucus membranes.
    Have you ever been amazed at how much mucus your body can make?  
    I'm tellin' ya.  I think my body can produce more snot than should be humanly possible. ;) :) This post was edited by Merlin at August 23, 2019 8:57 AM MDT
      August 22, 2019 11:10 PM MDT

Just in case, I meant that gif under Twinkle Dink's answer as a joke.
    I love that little girl's expressions,

A long series of long days leave me a bit insecure, I admit it -- so I'm just showing my frailty a bit and though I know you know I meant the gif all in fun, I'm coming out and saying it myself.
      August 22, 2019 10:49 PM MDT

• I will neither confirm or deny this extremely sensitive information ...

August 23, 2019 8:58 AM MDT

Hah! I think you have! Thanks for coming! lol
      August 23, 2019 11:00 AM MDT

If that is a thing?  I seem to be really popular around flu season.
      August 23, 2019 11:01 AM MDT

Trust me,.. It is real. 
    It's as real as real can get.
    Ask the Dink. LOL
    It doesn't always happen, 
    but more often than not,
    I'm blowing my snot

September 13, 2019 9:06 PM MDT