Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Fill in the Blank » AnswerMuggers______________________________

AnswerMuggers______________________________

Posted - August 25, 2019

Responses

• answerMuggers...be cray cray, baby!
      August 25, 2019 8:04 PM MDT

be   is
      August 25, 2019 8:11 PM MDT

No. NOT is.

Answermuggers be cray cray 

Answermuggers ARE cray cray

I mean if you are going to get Randyitis, you gotta be Randy.
      August 25, 2019 10:36 PM MDT

What is you trying to says.
      August 26, 2019 8:53 AM MDT

Like Porsche, there is no substitute.
      August 25, 2019 10:35 PM MDT

Since you leave it so open, a poem...

Spirals

On seashore sands, I hold
                                                the broken core of a cone-shell,
                                                                        held in hand and twirled…
                                                                                                               to see the magic of the form.

Corkscrew down an electron microscope
                                                                             to find the DNA double helix, so flexible and fragile.
                                                  Pulled from dilute-solution ~ ~ ~ the twirled threads are
                                                                         laid on a mattress of nanoscopic silicon pylons
                                                         for the eye to see.

Cast eyes up through the Fermi telescope.
                                                                          Find not just galaxies like ammonites,
                   but also helical magnetic fields 
                                           twirled through all space
                                                                         so vast that suns are 
                                                                                                                 small as grains of sand.

©Manna Hart, Sept 2018, Heartfire, Tyalgum
      August 25, 2019 10:35 PM MDT

Just HOW freaking smart ARE you?   

This is amazing.  
      August 25, 2019 10:38 PM MDT

Not much, Sharonna.
    If I were beneath your magic hands receiving a massage, I'd be saying the same to you.
    Talents are like muscles; they grow according to how we exercise them.

Mine as a writer was suggested to me by tests and vocational guidance counsellors when I was 17, 38 and 50.
    It took until I was 56 to develop enough confidence to start learning and practising how to write.
    At that stage, as with all things, I hadn't a clue how much I didn't know.
    And now that I understand that the reach of development is infinite - as long as there is life and mind to write - 
    I know that I am always only at the beginner's mind baby-end of infinity.

Even writing here is part of that process - how to develop a colloquial voice that is still authentically mine.
      August 25, 2019 10:57 PM MDT

I agree.  I am not vested in the style of writing you have perfected.  I do know how to write.   I love the time and effort and MIND that does your writing.  You always build and build with new surprises and finish with a grand flourish.  It is exciting to read you and see where you go next. I am thrilled that I know enough about this skill to appreciate how much of an amazing craftsman you are.

Keep going.  
      August 25, 2019 11:04 PM MDT