Discussion » Statements » When a HOMO SAP refers to himself as a THING don'tcha think he's already around the bend? What kind of HUMAN calls himself a THING?

When a HOMO SAP refers to himself as a THING don'tcha think he's already around the bend? What kind of HUMAN calls himself a THING?

What am I talking about?

The chump said I AM THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO PUERTO RICO!

Period. End of story.

What kind of thing d'ya think he is? A good thing a bad thing a dumb thing a mediocre ordinary typical thing a crazy thing?

There are all kinds of things in the world. They are INANIMATE usually.

A thing that passes himself off as a HOMO SAP? Well that thing is a thing of a different color...a son of a different mother...an oddity a queerly peculiar entity.

Posted - August 28, 2019

Responses

You heard of those imps from chaos, Thing 1 and Thing 2 in The Cat In The Hat books?

This is Thing 3.  

He ate both Things and this is the Thing from HELL.

August 28, 2019 1:37 PM MDT

Nope Sharon I didn't hear of those "things". This emperor has been naked since he came down that escalator andl all the peeps who bow before him saw him in splendid clothing. Why I don't know. They are in stasis in limbo in a vacuum frozen in time. Forever maybe. That is the only explanation for it. Thank you for your reply and the comparison. The corn on the cob wears it so much better! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 28, 2019 3:36 PM MDT
      August 28, 2019 3:35 PM MDT