Discussion » Statements » The hotsy totsy high society dame who was a procurer for Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell (sp?) is free and living a life. Why should she?

The hotsy totsy high society dame who was a procurer for Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell (sp?) is free and living a life. Why should she?

What kind of punishment would be superduperbest for the obscenely wealthy evil bit** who procured little girls for sex trafficking for her equally evil obscenely wealthy pal Jeff Epstein?

How's about procuring her services to satisfy the lust of the most evil ugly fat stinky men? Dozens each day. Day after day after day after day till she passes away?

It's only fair she enjoy the benefits that she was bigly helping all the little girls "enjoy".

An eye for an eye? A rape for a rape? I wonder if the little girls ever vomited in between their "assignments" on the men who raped them?.

Posted - August 29, 2019

Responses

Remember Rodger Stone?  I think that creep put a d in his name.  Not sure. Any way, he thought he was Teflon too.  Remember that creep. He's in jail.  

This woman is HIDING. She is no Rodger Stone imbecile.  

She is just not caught yet.  She is in hiding or we would know where she is.  

She is a WANTED AND HATED MORON.  She is not going anywhere ever again without looking over her shoulder.  I am sure she is getting all kinds of surgeries to alter her appearance and also to change her identity.

So, if she is smarter than Jeff, she may make it out alive. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 30, 2019 2:45 AM MDT
      August 29, 2019 1:00 PM MDT

I read she was spotted drinking coffee at some restaurant or hotel in L.A. the other day. Whether true or faux I do not know. But is there a warrant out for her arrest? Is she on Post Office Walls in a WANTED poster? I do hope her evil is forced back upon her so she will experience everything she helped cause all those little girls to go through. Mebbe one day justice will be served. Or maybe she will take the cowardly way out like Jeff did and hang herself or shoot herself or take poison or jump off a bridge, a cliff, a 30-story building. Thank you for your reply Sharon. This post was edited by RosieG at August 30, 2019 2:49 AM MDT
      August 30, 2019 2:48 AM MDT