Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » DO YOU REMEMBER THE MINI POPS??? I just remembered the mini pops!!! Okay, I’m over it now, but that was very exciting for 9 seconds.

DO YOU REMEMBER THE MINI POPS??? I just remembered the mini pops!!! Okay, I’m over it now, but that was very exciting for 9 seconds.

Posted - August 29, 2019

Responses

• Nobody cares about my 80’s childhood memory flashback... THAT‘S FINE. 
      August 29, 2019 8:27 PM MDT

I don't remember them. I do remember those flavored wax lips and candy cigs, if that helps you at all. 

What I was also just thinking about (with our dibs on Ray conversation) is how much fun it was when LyricalOne and that other really cool chick was here. I still miss them!! Make them come back!!

Then I was thinking that you were supposed to tell me something about something, but I don't remember what it was. 

Getting old sucks. 
      August 29, 2019 8:53 PM MDT

• Lol, I can’t remember what I was supposed to fell you about ffs! Yeah, getting old sucks. I forgot about lyrical!! Yeah, I really liked her. I miss Harry and Veena most from when I was here before. I used to have contact with them through email, but I’ve lost that contact when I went offline for a year. I’d love to see both of them back. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 29, 2019 9:03 PM MDT
      August 29, 2019 8:58 PM MDT

HARRY! That's the other super cool chick!

I think Veena still pops in from time to time. Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else... sh it. I can't remember. Go figure!

August 29, 2019 9:05 PM MDT

• Veena hasn’t been here since I’ve been back, I got here in December. Harry was the best. She was my nemesis... but in all honesty one of the kindest,  funniest, realest-est friends I’ve made on the internet. I miss her. Even though she was a total bee-ach. 
      August 29, 2019 9:19 PM MDT