Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » are you afraid?

are you afraid?

with so much in the news.killings,diseases etc...are you afraid?with me,i am afraid of how I will go.

Posted - August 30, 2019

Responses

I no longer fear my demise. I am much more concerned about my grand children.
      August 30, 2019 7:37 AM MDT

Strange I have never been afraid of death, I always knew it was a reality.  When I was a pup it is was a daily reality so I developed a thick skin. Since I am older I know it is coming and I have prepared for the eventuality
      August 30, 2019 8:53 AM MDT

No, I can't let fear of what "might" happen keep me cloistered in my apartment.  I go outside, I'm careful and vigilant about my surroundings, don't take unnecessary chances and just live my life.  I'm a believer that when it's your time to go, it will catch up to you no matter where you are.  
      August 30, 2019 9:49 AM MDT

I am.  I had no idea how America would fare if they had a maniac in power, because I never realized how many maniacs are vested in keeping him in power no matter what the cost.  The cost is what you fear; getting attacked, etc.  How about being an immigrant and hearing you are not wanted any longer?   He is making it happen.  
      August 30, 2019 12:23 PM MDT

Amongst all of the BS that is happening,
    i fear that it is getting worse and deeper
    in the belly of life. Until Trump and his bad
    actors leave the stage, all our lives are in peril.

August 30, 2019 12:58 PM MDT