Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When the murderer is a white nationalist pro-steadfast jacka** racist he is "mentally ill not evil", Good ta know right?

When the murderer is a white nationalist pro-steadfast jacka** racist he is "mentally ill not evil", Good ta know right?

PROVIDED YOU ARE WHITE. For all other colors it is a TERRORIST WHAT DONE IT.

Odd queer peculiar how consistent the steadfast jacka** is about that issue.

So here's the real test of his truthiness.

The White Nationalist pro-steadfast jacka** racist shoots the jacka**. With his dying breath will the steadfast jacka** still proclaim the murderer was mentally ill and NOT A TERRORIST? Or will impending death at the hands of one of his supporters change his mind?

Posted - September 1, 2019

Responses

Trump called the el paso
    shooter a terrorist. 

President Donald Trump described the El Paso shootings as terror, saying, “We have asked the FBI to identify all further resources they need to investigate and disrupt hate crimes and domestic terrorism, whatever they need.” 

Obama called the shooter at the military base yelling Fort Hood  Allah akbar.....workplace violence.

Anyone who thinks they can murder people is mental. This post was edited by my2cents at September 1, 2019 7:52 AM MDT
      September 1, 2019 7:36 AM MDT

If someone writes a manifesto or uploads a video setting out their reasons for carrying out a mass shooting, this does not imply mental illness, it implies that the perpetrator was clear-headed, knew exactly what he was doing and why. 

But then again, it doesn't necessarily have to be either-or. I can imagine that someone who is mentally ill and isn't getting any medical or social support for it (and especially if that person is also smoking marijuana or other paranoia-inducing substances) may be attracted to extremist political movements, and even terrorism, as a way of coping with their sense of alienation, or even as a form of revenge on society. 
      September 1, 2019 10:29 AM MDT

Hi Rev. It's complicated. I think anyone who murders is mentally ill. No exceptions. But there is another component to it with some and that is HATRED for "the other". That puts it in another category for me. Mentally ill strike out at all equally. The terrorist racist evildoer choose specific targets based on hate not being a wackadoodle nut job. The steadfast jacka** protects his own bigly always. They are "mentally ill" and he refuses to accept that they are working to curry his favor by taking out those he vilifies. His folks buy his crap surprisingly. Thank you for your thoughtful reply Rev and Happy Sunday! :)
      September 1, 2019 10:52 AM MDT