Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Are we trivializing feminism? Have we become a nation of FEMALE CHAUVANIST PIGS hating men now?

Are we trivializing feminism? Have we become a nation of FEMALE CHAUVANIST PIGS hating men now?

Posted - September 7, 2019

Responses

I don't hate men - never did.  But there's no denying that women are tired to taking a back seat to them when it comes to careers. earnings and opportunities.  Why should women be paid less for the same work?  When it comes to promotions, the man is the one likely to get to the next rung on the ladder, not the woman.  
      September 7, 2019 10:27 AM MDT

Yes.  Why should we.  But also why should we mimic men acting all hostile when men do the slightest thing wrong these days.  
    We need to balance our new found power and not call out people like Al Franken for a picture that was taken even before he ran for anything. It was a stupid picture and people made him RESIGN?  So that goes over the line for me.  

We cannot tell the difference between a Kavanaugh to a picture of Al Franken as a former comedian.  Al Franken did NOT try and BRAG about nailing women with his Fraternity Brothers.  Kavanaugh did.  I forget nothing.

So, Female Chauvanists accused and ruined the career of Al Franklin.

September 7, 2019 11:48 AM MDT

I agree with you that the backlash against men has been overblown.  At some point the pendulum will swing to a more moderate position.  Men, especially in business, must understand that women are just as smart as they are and deserve a place at the table.  
      September 7, 2019 12:48 PM MDT

Yes
      September 7, 2019 5:11 PM MDT