Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » How come all the Republicans who screamed "Support The Troops!" in 2004 are groovy with Cadet Bonespurs STEALING from the troops in 2019?

How come all the Republicans who screamed "Support The Troops!" in 2004 are groovy with Cadet Bonespurs STEALING from the troops in 2019?

Posted - September 9, 2019

Responses

Hypocrisy is a m/f isn't it?
      September 9, 2019 7:17 AM MDT

Because they are a bunch of hypocritical butt-kissers.
      September 9, 2019 8:14 AM MDT

Forget the GOP.  WHAT ABOUT ALL THE AHOLES IN THE MILITARY????

WHAT ABOUT THE TROOPS THAT ARE BEHIND THIS EVIL CLOWN?????
      September 9, 2019 8:35 AM MDT

Sigh. Now you’ve gone too far. 

The members of the military are sworn to serve their country, to follow commands, to do their duty. (get it?) 
    Commands come down the chain of command from superior officers. 
    Superior Officers, like all the military, are subject to the policies of the Commander-in-Chief. 

Who are you to cast dispersion on their loyalties, when you don't understand where they lie? 

While you sleep under the blanket of protection my fellow American servicemen and women provide, you could just quietly show some respect and be on your way. Or go stand a post.
     AHOLEs? Shame on you.
      September 9, 2019 4:32 PM MDT

No.  You are right to be angry.  You are wrong when you see what I am saying.   I am NOT casting any aspersions.  I should NOT have said it as a blanket statement.  NOT all military fall under the mentality that worship Trump.

I am sickened when I see the streaming zealotry in the eyes of those who serve yet worship the devil  TOO MANY DO.  And I apologize for saying it like they ALL do.  

However, they should STAND against this man.  I don't think he deserves to be anyone's commander in chief.  He doesn't even deserve the hyphens.  
      September 9, 2019 4:43 PM MDT

On that we agree. Trump is morally and psychologically unfit for office. Profoundly compromised, a terribly damaged soul, a broken man with a disordered mind, and it sickens me that such a cretin sits atop command of the heroes who protect us. 

Your point is well taken, if badly worded initially. Apology accepted. 
      September 9, 2019 4:56 PM MDT

Miltary budget was increased 18% to approximately $693,058,000,000 ($693B). They can spare $3,000,000,000 ($3B) 
      September 9, 2019 1:25 PM MDT