Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Mobs are "brave" while the individuals in them are very cowardly. The MOB mentality is something to be extinguished. How?

Mobs are "brave" while the individuals in them are very cowardly. The MOB mentality is something to be extinguished. How?

Forbid gathering together. Outlaw groups organizations rallies marches intent on negative activities/words.

Wherever a bazillion people gather together hate grows and replicates and exacerbates and well who needs it?

It is kinda scary being on your own all alone. But maybe being on your all ALONE is the only way homo saps won't tap into the very worst of themselves. Clearly the way we've been doing it AIN'T WORKING!

I KNOW the Constitutions says we can assemble peaceabl to redress our grievances but when are mobs and rallies and marches a gathering together of peaceful homo saps?

Just a thought. An idea.

What could it hurt to try it out for awhile? Imagine  time without a chump rally or a hate march? Say 50 years give or take?

People gather together to worship in their holy places. Forbid any talk of polutics or promulgating pro or con anyone. FORBID any discussion about anything but GOD and JESUS and the TEN COMMANDMENTS. Now can that be so difficult to achieve?

Posted - September 11, 2019

Responses

So just give all power to the gov and throw out the 1st amendment?  Thankfully we have the 2nd to bring back the 1st. 
      September 11, 2019 5:07 AM MDT

Once again m2c what you got from what I wrote is very disappointing. I know you do the best you can. So do I. I guess we're even in the DISAPPOINTMENT DEPARTMENT. Thanks.
      September 11, 2019 12:37 PM MDT

The question talks about forbidding people to gather and telling people what they can talk about at church. Outlaw groups that have "negative talk" a power the gov should never have......all of those ideas trample the 1st amendment.

It would be very disappointing if our gov tried such tactics. This post was edited by my2cents at September 11, 2019 3:00 PM MDT
      September 11, 2019 2:59 PM MDT

You can't prevent mobs.  They happen.  You don't know when or why as a rule so you need to have instantaneous back-up.

How?  I have no idea.  It has to be something to deter mob violence.  It has to be safe for the ones not involved.  

It hasn't been solved and there is no solution.  If there was, Hong Kong would have not happened.  
      September 11, 2019 3:20 PM MDT