Active Now

Thebigd
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Whose turn is it to ask questions tonight? I have none. I pretty much know everything now. ENTERTAIN ME, PEOPLE.

Whose turn is it to ask questions tonight? I have none. I pretty much know everything now. ENTERTAIN ME, PEOPLE.

*pokes Answermug and posts dramatic music* DO SOMETHING ANSWERMUG

Posted - September 13, 2019

Responses

• OMFG! I left HERE FOR HALF HOUR...NOTHING. NAH- THING. 
      September 13, 2019 7:07 PM MDT

I worship Xtina.  
      September 13, 2019 8:14 PM MDT

Randolph D: “I’ve asked all of you to be here for a very important cause.  This is an intervention, people, where we will reveal to Jaimie ALL of her deficiencies. This will take quite some time, so you’re divided up into workshop groups for each of her numerous problems. Today’s focus is shoddiness at making sandwiches, and I will facilitate. We sent her on some silly errand so that she wouldn’t see all of you arriving and get wind of this. Thirty minutes have gone by and the first group is all here. Let’s bring her in, small we . . . “

~
      September 13, 2019 7:23 PM MDT

• Randy :( that‘s A LOT of words for a Friday night. Just say I AM THE GREATEST... and you’ll ask lots of questions. I’d tell you to pet my hairs and tell me I’m pretty to appease me...   But that’s how necks get broken. I listen. 
      September 13, 2019 7:28 PM MDT

“Folks, her vanity will be covered in Session Two tomorrow afternoon. We’re going to be busy, so clear your calendars.”

~
      September 13, 2019 7:58 PM MDT

• Honey, we look so good on the board together.  You're blue and I'm pink.  We're so coordinated and pretty.  Just look at the questions.  I love it.
      September 13, 2019 7:37 PM MDT

I've got 10.  

They all look like this ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      September 13, 2019 8:13 PM MDT