Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Russian who was a spy for the US that was compromised is wanted by Putin so he can murder him. Will chump turn him over to Vlad?

The Russian who was a spy for the US that was compromised is wanted by Putin so he can murder him. Will chump turn him over to Vlad?

To curry favor and prove to vlad how devoted and loyal the steadfast jacka** is to him? What is there to stop the steadfast jacka** from doing that? Stay tuned. We may read of the spy who worked for the USA being murdered in daylight or poisoned or squished by truck running over him or the victim of a poisoned dart or  poison tip arrow or nerve gas or booze or drugs or all of the above.

We KNOW the steadfast jacka** will do ANYTHING to please his sweetheart Putin. We KNOW the chump has no loyalty to anyone but himself. We KNOW the chump knows his base won't care whom he betrays. They don't give a sh** about any of it. If chump duz it it's okey dokey with them. SIGH.

Posted - September 14, 2019

Responses

OF COURSE!!!!

OF COURSE!!!

If he is allowed to send him back and who can STOP him??  

Expect this guy to be on the next plane back to PUTTIE.  And he WILL KILL HIM.
      September 14, 2019 9:02 AM MDT

No argument then Sharon? I so hoped I'd get some flack for asking but well dam* what or who will stop the madman? Thank you for your reply. Wonder how long it will take for him to do the dirty deed?
      September 14, 2019 10:31 AM MDT

I'm waiting for My 2.  She won't flak. She will defend his right to POLICY and say Obama is the reason that TRUMP gets to kill kids AND now this SPY. That is EXACTLY what she will utter. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 14, 2019 10:37 AM MDT
      September 14, 2019 10:36 AM MDT

Ya Trump will turn him over to Putin along with a musical greeting card. On the outside of the card  there will be a poem that says - Roses are red and violets are blue but will I sell out America to a guy like you? When you open the card there will be a voice with a Russian accent saying - da da da da.(in case you don't know da is the Russian word for yes) Cheers and happy weekend!
      September 14, 2019 10:19 AM MDT

Is no NA? Thank you for your thoughtful reply Nanoose. I wonder what's taking the steadfast jacka** so long to gift his lover with the spy? SIGH. :(
      September 14, 2019 10:33 AM MDT

Nyet?

Nien?

I don't know.  LOL 

September 14, 2019 10:42 AM MDT

We will protect him from Russia. 
      September 14, 2019 12:01 PM MDT