Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If everyone died of natural causes and not disease how would that affect our planet?

If everyone died of natural causes and not disease how would that affect our planet?

We'd still have small little pockets of sunshine and joyful exuberance where the gun-obsessed murder people which would help weed folks out. I mean we couldn't take that away. What would people do all day without guns? All the joy and fun would go out of life for them. Couldn't do that to them. SIGH.

Posted - September 15, 2019

Responses

what does 'natural causes' mean? does that mean dropping dead for no apparent reason?
      September 16, 2019 5:41 PM MDT

Age E. Dying of old age. When the system starts shutting down wearing out giving out. When the body reaches it's "use by" date.

Rather than dying of cancer for example or drug overdoses for example or frying your liver by having had too much alcohol.

Falling asleep and leaving life that way. No pain. No struggle. It was time to go and so you went. Did I answer your two questions?
      September 17, 2019 3:01 AM MDT

yes
      September 18, 2019 8:59 AM MDT

You are welcome.
      September 18, 2019 11:31 AM MDT

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.   It means that a house could explode and the toilet flies into the air and drops on your head.

It was a great premise for this HBO TV show.  DEAD LIKE ME.  My daughter turned me onto this show. It was her favorite comedy.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 18, 2019 9:19 AM MDT
      September 18, 2019 9:12 AM MDT

i saw the entire series. fun show.
      September 18, 2019 9:19 AM MDT

That depends on what your definition of "natural causes" means. Otherwise, global over-population ensues.
      September 18, 2019 9:05 AM MDT

GOD FORBID.

If we have not dealt with the population explosion?  We would have a problem.  People dying in droves is necessary.  We are like mice.  We will find a way to cull the herd.

If you put too many mice in a cage?  They will start eating one another. to cull the herd.

Maybe, just maybe, we are programming ourselves to cull the herd by manuracturing diseases we did not have previously. Smoking ciegarettes although we know it will KILL us?   Driving a car and taking our lives into our hands each and every day.  CAUSING AND STARTING WARS?

What kinds of progress do we need to eliminate strife and corruption and self-hatred because we have not bothered to improve any other qualities we possess that need to be overcome, eliminated and understood.  We need to take care of the most important rule of all. THE GOLDEN RULE.

Love your neighbor AS yourself.  

Remember that one?  
      September 18, 2019 9:10 AM MDT