Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Of course in an a**backward world this makes complete sense. Duzn't it?

Of course in an a**backward world this makes complete sense. Duzn't it?

It seems that fake AG liddle billybarr is giving  the highest award available to a US citizen that he can for those who conspired and colluded to cover up the record of sexual assaults of Brett Kavanaugh. True or faux do you know?

We know he i as beer-brained lush who is a boor so what do you expect?. WE KNOW he seems proud of the size of his private body part because witnesses say he kept showing it off. What's not to admire in a schlump like that? That's 3xactly what we need on the Supreme Court.

Posted - September 15, 2019

Responses

I read that they hushed up a lot of credible witnesses.  They would have testified to the fact that Kavanaugh loved to get drunk (all the time) and expose himself and this one guy said he saw a group of drunken idiots shove the exposed Kavanaugh into a girl's hand who happened to be at the party.  

Some party.  Ugh.  And this is the Supreme Court Justice who LIED about all of it.  Sure, maybe he could have made a case for being a sicko drunk way back when.  He could have maybe shown that he had gotten treatment.  He could have APOLOGIZED and thrown himself at the mercy of this woman who accused him.  SURE.

JUST IMAGINE THAT.  He was backed into a corner.  Instead of bowing out?  NO.  WHY DO THAT when you can turn a capital crime into a PERK and get elected to the Supreme Court. All you have to do is LIE.   And you have the Consent of the SECOND COMING OF SATAN and BARR, his henchman, to back up anything that Kavanaugh does and erase all wrongs.  Nice deal, until you get to the REAL.  I think someone higher than the Devil and higher than Trump is taking this all in and He has Plans for Donnie.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 15, 2019 11:52 AM MDT
      September 15, 2019 11:50 AM MDT