Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Deliver us from evil". To whom do we speak when that's what we seeK? Aren't we able to deliver ourselves from evil by making WISE choices?

"Deliver us from evil". To whom do we speak when that's what we seeK? Aren't we able to deliver ourselves from evil by making WISE choices?

Posted - September 15, 2019

Responses

We are praying to God. That is part of the Lord's prayer.
      September 15, 2019 10:15 AM MDT

Do YOU have Asthma or know anyone who has it m2c? It is a condition for which there is no cure. It can be triggered at any time for a bazillion reasons. Having an Asthma attack on a battlefield in a war would be like committing suicide. People who have Asthma are limited in what they can LOGICALLY and REALISTICALLY do with their lives. The threat of an attack is present 24/7. I just wondered why you chose that as something to poke fun at or ridicule? Do you know why? I found it extremely puzzling. Thank you for your reply.
      September 16, 2019 2:22 AM MDT

Why is it ok to ridicule one condition over another? 

Again I was showing that Joe has the same number of deferments as Trump. It is not about people with asthma. It is about the double standard applied. 

My Granddaughter has asthma. 
      September 16, 2019 4:25 AM MDT

Maybe like this:

Oh God, the Highest Consciousness of My Soul,

Please guide me through my emotional upsets where I react too swiftly and regret my words.  Please guide and protect me, let me pause and think before I act.

And also, Lord, please protect me from any evil than may befall me while I go about my day doing nothing but thinking good thoughts and being happy for my good bounty.

It kind of implies all that.
      September 15, 2019 11:12 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Monday! :)
      September 16, 2019 2:19 AM MDT