Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Slartibartfast
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The numbers can work against you. We hope one day "they" find a cure for cancer. Right. What kind of cancer? There isn't just ONE. Is there?

The numbers can work against you. We hope one day "they" find a cure for cancer. Right. What kind of cancer? There isn't just ONE. Is there?

When I experienced it I learned that each protocol is completely different depending upon the type of cancer being treated. I had to wait for about half an hour each time before the chemo began because EACH TIME I showed up they "cooked" up or made up my specific chemo based on how I was reacting and testing out. You don't just show up and they give you what they give everyone else.  If only it were that simple.

Isn't that the why there is no cure yet? Because there are so many kinds created by so many causes?

Same thing with  Asthma. There are a BAZILLION triggers so how do you find way to protect the Asthmatic from life? You can't.

I dunno. The cards are stacked against homo saps with regard to diseases or "conditions". Will they always be? I have no idea.

Posted - September 16, 2019

Responses

Call me crazy (you wouldn't be the first), but I think all these diseases are nature's way of keeping the globe from becoming over-populated.  Ever notice how each time medical science conquers some dread disease, another one pops up?  Happy Monday. :)
      September 16, 2019 6:57 AM MDT

I don't think that's remotely crazy sweetie. There is a lot more we will never understand than what we will. It is a perfectly possible scenario in a world where ignorance is the operative word and anything is possible is possible! Thank you for your thoughtful reply.
      September 16, 2019 7:02 AM MDT

Since every person is different, every cancer is different.  What may help in one person might not work in another.  This Is why the're having so much trouble finding a "cure". 
      September 16, 2019 8:45 AM MDT

Precisely! Exactamundo Shuhak! Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      September 26, 2019 1:14 AM MDT