Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Siphon out of the company BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. Leave a pittance for your victims and DECLARE BANKRUPTCY! Foolproof plan. Ain't it GREAT?

Siphon out of the company BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. Leave a pittance for your victims and DECLARE BANKRUPTCY! Foolproof plan. Ain't it GREAT?

The SACKLER MOB FAMILY offers to pay $3 BILLION OF THEIR OWN MONEY for the victims of oxycontin to fight over. How many BILLIONS did they siphon off first? I dunno. Aren't they swell as he**? That's class fer shure. It comes with billionaireheads. Noblesse Oblige don'tcha know? Noblesse Oblige!

Posted - September 16, 2019

Responses

I heard it was $4 billion of the company's money + $3 billion of their private money.
    So that's $8 billion from one company.
    What did the other companies settle for?

Does anybody really think one cent of that money will go to help people get off their addiction?
    I don't.  It will go to the state's general funds, and those people will be left no better off than they were before.
    In fact, they will be worse, because people from those states won't be able to sue since the state already got a settlement.
      September 17, 2019 3:25 PM MDT

I read that the SACKLER FAMILY has been pulling billions out of the company since 2006 or 2007 knowing that the day of reckoning would come. I read that it was #10-12 BILLION that they pulled out and left $3 Billion and told folks they'd better settle now because they were taking the company into bankruptcy. I don't which story is true but the fact remains they are typical irresponsible cheapskate DEADBEATS who profit all they can and then STIFF those they owe. The chump does that. I wonder if there are billionaires who have never stiffed anyone? I gotta ask. Thank you for your reply Walt.
      September 19, 2019 5:19 AM MDT