Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What happens when the hole within is never sated but keeps growing larger and larger and larger?

What happens when the hole within is never sated but keeps growing larger and larger and larger?

How long before the hole is all that's left?

Posted - September 19, 2019

Responses

• What kind of "hole"? Black hole? hole in the pockets? hole in the head? hole in one? I need to be careful here, as questioning a question could result in a hole existing where an answer used to be.
      September 19, 2019 10:33 AM MDT

This is the Trump philosophy.

The snowflake stance.

This is the plight of those with no answers

they seldom take a chance.

They cannot think so they whine

They cannot get attention 
    THEY DESPERATELY NEED TO SHINE

so they think they are being clever when they open their mouth

and they show their quality when it all goes south.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 20, 2019 2:11 AM MDT
      September 19, 2019 11:00 AM MDT

RIGHT ON sister! RIGHT ON! :):):)
      September 20, 2019 2:11 AM MDT

What if the hole were an a?  

Get it?

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 20, 2019 2:11 AM MDT
      September 19, 2019 12:52 PM MDT

You're killing me Sharon! This us way way way too funny not to share. How do I get it OUT THERE? Too funnee hunnee! This post was edited by RosieG at September 20, 2019 2:13 AM MDT
      September 20, 2019 2:12 AM MDT

What Sharon said.
      September 20, 2019 2:14 AM MDT

You get worse and worse.  

You are an addict.  You are not wired correctly and you seek pleasure from the WRONG.  

A normal person receives pleasure when that normal person has done a good job, has done something that his friends can understand and be inspired by and want to also duplicate the good actions of this inspirational figure.

That is the normal way to feel worthy and good.

When you feel unworthy, you are going to seek out anything that removes that feeling.  You can DO the right things and repent.  You can be Felicity Huffman, take your medicine, repent and be open and honest about who you were and who you are now.  (I am just making up an example that may not be accurate here) 

Or you can be Ted Bundy.  You are an empty soul.  You look for thrills.  They never fill the void.  You look for bigger and bigger ways to fill that void.  You mistake excitement for pleasure.  That is better than the empty void.

Or you can be an entitled MORON who has had life handed to him on a sliver platter and you want more because handing things that you need to work for has it's own punishment.

You have NO ability to connect with others and you are a sociopath.  
      September 19, 2019 11:09 AM MDT

EXACTAMUNDO! Mebbe it's as simple as we antidons seeing 3-dimensions while the prodons see only one? I dunno but I gotta ask. Thank you for your thoughtful reply Sharon and also the other postings on this thread. Too funnee!
      September 20, 2019 2:16 AM MDT