Active Now

Danilo_G
Randy D
my2cents
Shuhak
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Ha ha ha ha. Biden is going to be responsible for ENDING Trump and he doesn't have to even lift a FINGER. TRUMP will END TRUMP. I TOLD YOU

Ha ha ha ha. Biden is going to be responsible for ENDING Trump and he doesn't have to even lift a FINGER. TRUMP will END TRUMP. I TOLD YOU

I realize I am a LEGEND in my OWN MIND, but I DID GO ON HERE ON RECORD AS SAYING TRUMP WILL CAUSE HIS OWN DEMISE.

Not the Congress, not the voters but TRUMP himself will screw up so badly, he will WIND UP IMPEACHED AND JAILED AND NOT PRESIDENT.

Here we go.... get the popcorn  It is not going to get better for him. AND?  He will keep doing the dangerous things until he is locked up or straight- jacketed.  

Posted - September 24, 2019

Responses

Maybe 'they' could be nice to The Donald and offer him his greatly desired Nobel Prize on the condition that  he resigns peacefully. A sort of bribe..
    Think he would go for it?
      September 24, 2019 11:19 AM MDT

If you read Tumps Twitter page you will get the "real" story. 
      September 24, 2019 12:47 PM MDT

Morning?   This is college level stuff. NOT grade school  Don't insult me.  Please.  Or I may start insulting YOU. 
      September 24, 2019 12:58 PM MDT

College stuff?  OOOOO Too bad you don't like the President's statements.  
      September 24, 2019 1:02 PM MDT

A grade school reply. 

You do not win simply by cat calling me.  I do not get insulted by someone with your level of knowledge of what Trump is doing or anything at all about what is happening.  It is like listening to a  very young person try and explain what Trump is doing.  Without knowing one thing about it.  That is what you sound like.  I don't have time for this.

Here's a test you need to pass if you want to continue.

Do you know what the GOP is?

Do you know what TREASON is?

Do you know why members of his own PARTY are calling for his IMPEACHMENT ?

Do you know what impeachment is?  Tell me.  What is it?

If you are even able to answer half of these ?  YOU KNOW MORE THAN THIS FAKE PRESIDENT.  

GOP challenger Bill Weld: Trump committed treason and 'the penalty for treason ... is death'

Anchor Muted Background

By Paul LeBlanc, CNN

Updated 7:40 PM ET, Mon September 23, 2019

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 24, 2019 1:13 PM MDT
      September 24, 2019 1:07 PM MDT

Here's an idea: Instead of hating him, pray for him.
      September 24, 2019 1:35 PM MDT