Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » How much liquor does it take for you to develop laser vision?

How much liquor does it take for you to develop laser vision?

Me, its just under a fifth.

Posted - September 24, 2019

Responses

One of the strange things that ALCOHOL would do to me, is I would get ESP so strong, I KNEW what I was thinking was REALLY going to happen.

I would not have any inhibitions telling me in my mind that it is not possible, and all would fall away but the message.  It has happened so often that I would drink sometimes to try and affect that skill.

It didn't always work.  But when it did?  There was no doubt I was tapping into something I normally could not tap into. 

That is about as laser as I got.  

September 24, 2019 11:22 AM MDT

• That's exactly what I'm talking about
      September 24, 2019 1:47 PM MDT

I'm not as good as I used to be with liquor. Now I just fall asleep, but normally it was about the same...depending upon what it was.  My three faves in the order of preference were Scotch, Absinthe, and Tequila. Each had its own measurement, but with absinthe, it was about 1/4 of a fifth before I started seeing dead relatives
      September 24, 2019 11:41 AM MDT

Absinthe creates hallouuies  That's what we hippies called hallucinations. 

Haa LOOO EEES.

I hope you were not drinking the Absinthe that had the wormwood.  That stuff will make you insane.  
      September 24, 2019 11:46 AM MDT

LOL Make me insane?! To late, Hon
    My noggin is scrambled like this mornings eggs
    I love dancing with the green fairy. It's so delicious but my God that stuff has a knack for biting you in the butt hard.
    The reason it makes people insane is because it's 120 proof and goes down like water 

This post was edited by Jon at September 24, 2019 1:48 PM MDT
      September 24, 2019 12:04 PM MDT

• Two drinks and I'm anybody's.  Three drinks and I'm everybody's. 

I become inebriated very easily so I try not to partake too often.  I have a few tootie-fruity wine coolers every now and then.  When I drink I am that person that becomes way too giggly and loud and just loves everyone.  Never been an angry drunk. I do puke though so as the night wears on I tend to look less and less fabulous. 

Kinda sad.  I never got any super powers.  I just go to sleep and wake up in strange places. HEY!  Who knows.  Maybe I teleport.  Yeah that's it!  Teleportation powers.
      September 24, 2019 11:48 AM MDT

I have something that's the next best thing to traveling through a wormhole. Be prepared to be teleported...

Doesn't this look pretty?
      This post was edited by Jon at September 24, 2019 2:01 PM MDT
      September 24, 2019 12:07 PM MDT

• MDMA would destruct this boy.
      September 24, 2019 1:48 PM MDT

Ya think? 
      September 24, 2019 1:58 PM MDT