Active Now

Slartibartfast
my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Communication » What is the deal with Melania always standing like a soldier next to Trump saying NOTHING and staring straight ahead? WHAT GOOD IS SHE???

What is the deal with Melania always standing like a soldier next to Trump saying NOTHING and staring straight ahead? WHAT GOOD IS SHE???

Posted - September 24, 2019

Responses

trump's arm candy has become ashamed of him.   
      September 24, 2019 5:28 PM MDT

She literally sold her brain to pay her way into a life of acting like a human candy cane.  Stiff, stilted and nothing at all to offer.  Stale candy.    I really think she stands in front of the mirror and tells herself she is happy and she is proud of her husband.

I believe this is called  self-hypnosis.  Or Insanity.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 24, 2019 6:20 PM MDT
      September 24, 2019 5:36 PM MDT

I think as soon as he's no longer president she'll divorce him.  Take half his money and run.
      September 24, 2019 5:39 PM MDT

That is a guarantee because he will be THROWN out on his A$$.  He will resign in disgrace and she has no reason to pretend any more.  

She is as bad as he is.  Lazy, and looking for a free-ride.  So, she has an image.  She wants to be the martyr.  She said she is the most bullied woman in America or some INSANE thing like that.  IS SHE KIDDING?  Her husband ruined women's lives and she has not a scratch on her.  
    PLEASE. She is an entitled liar who barely speaks English and does NOT in NO way speak 5 languages.  

Sorry, she makes me ill.

of 41

Great Speech at the RNC

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 24, 2019 10:16 PM MDT
      September 24, 2019 5:43 PM MDT