Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » JAIMIE JAIMIE!! DID STORMY DANIELS GIVE TRUMP AIDS OR SOMETHING? WHAT IS THE GREAT NEWS????

JAIMIE JAIMIE!! DID STORMY DANIELS GIVE TRUMP AIDS OR SOMETHING? WHAT IS THE GREAT NEWS????

Posted - September 24, 2019

Responses

• I don’t know about the AIDS...maybe she gave him a rash or something. His skin is a bit orange-ish.  
      September 24, 2019 6:16 PM MDT

He gets puffier and sweatier every minute.  And the Orange seems to look a bit blotchy this week.  He makes fun of brown people.  Ironic.  
      September 24, 2019 7:48 PM MDT

• DON’T get angry with me but I kind of feel sorry for him...he’s completely faaaked the end of his life. And to think this all started Cos he wanted a higher wage than Gwen Stephani from NBC lol. 
      September 24, 2019 7:51 PM MDT

I promise you I can make you not feel sorry for him.  
    Feel sorry for the thousands of people he bankrupted and scammed all his life.  Feel sorry for the woman he raped when she was 21 and working at Bergdorf Goodman in the dressing room after hours.  Feel sorry for kids that are sitting in cages at the border.  

September 24, 2019 7:55 PM MDT

• Yeah, I see your point. I guess it all seems like a movie or an SNL skit to me though. Your news is all too weird to sink in as real the past few years lol. Get numb to it all. 
      September 24, 2019 7:57 PM MDT

That's how I am with UK and Brexit. I am SURE they are in hell, but they are not Americans. They are used to it.  

We are NOT used to it.  I don't know what Brexit even is.  I'm terrible. So, I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND.  The only reason I am boring you and myself with this is because this man is affecting the world.  He is causing wars that will hit you in some way, he is causing global climate obstruction and that I can NEVER forgive.  The rest of his b.s.?  I envy you because you CAN ignore him.  FOR NOW.

Truedeau is a tool, but at least he is cute and shuts it.  And even if he had an IQ of 10 it is twice Trump's.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 24, 2019 8:09 PM MDT
      September 24, 2019 8:08 PM MDT