Active Now

Element 99
Just Asking
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » I just bought some Eucalyptus and CBD oil bath salts. This was not CHEAP EITHER. Do they sell this by you?

I just bought some Eucalyptus and CBD oil bath salts. This was not CHEAP EITHER. Do they sell this by you?

24 dollars for 16 ounces?  And you need at least 4 ounces per bath?  

If you take one bath a month, it is economical.  I take one a day at least.    This might be a cheaper route, but I think eating it is the cheapest.

ADD A HEALTH BOOSTING FIZZ TO BATH TIME

CBD is held in high regard for its ability to promote improved well-being, as well as providing all the therapeutic value of cannabis without the psychoactive side effects. What better way to truly relax than with the amplified effect of the CBD and bathwater soothing muscles.

Don’t for one second think this kind of luxury is exclusive to the ladies, trust us when we say both men and women will be fighting over the bathroom when they have experienced the fizz of CBD bath salts.

CBD INFUSED BATH SALTS RECIPE

Servings: 4-5 cups
Preperation time: 30 minutes

INGREDIENTS:

• 60ml or ¼ cup of CBD oil/ CBD Infused olive oil
  • 4 cups of Epsom Salts
  • 20 drops of essential oils
  • 1 lemon and/or orange

The CBD oil can be store bought or homemade and added to the mixture, or you can create some CBD infused olive oil beforehand using the recipe listed below. The only minor alteration needed is replacing the THC strain with a CBD-only strain. If you choose CBD infused olive oil, any excess oil can be used on dinner that night!

Related Article

Posted - October 1, 2019

Responses

• Yes,  there is a CBD goods store and they have all that crap mixed in with the other stuff.

I'm a huge proponent of CBD but some of this junk is just selling it as a gimmick.   Seriously,  bath salts?   That's not a very efficient or good way to absorb CBD in any truly therapeutic way.   Even if it was it wouldn't have any advantage over an ointment or tincture.
      October 1, 2019 7:30 PM MDT

Absolutely.  I am privy to the good names and the reason I buy and try is because I have clients.  I need to tell them what is good so I can pass the info on to people with fibromyalgia.  People with cancer who cannot eat.  That idea.  So, I try stuff that works for me, and I can at least give them an idea what they should try.  

I have a few people who cannot do drugs and need to sleep and I know Indica would work for them. I will give each one a piece of candy. Caution them to take a bite at a time till they see the strength and hopefully, that will give them a good rest.

So, I do that kind of thing.  The only other thing I would add is that it is indeed a shame when companies sell crap, bad product too and over- price it so the public gets turned off to an idea that just may end their need for 10 bottles of prescription meds that will give them cancer or something.

Ok.  I'm done now. I'm gonna take that bath. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 1, 2019 11:08 PM MDT
      October 1, 2019 7:39 PM MDT

• They even add it to shampoo now.  It's insulting.
      October 1, 2019 7:41 PM MDT

I don't know about the shampoo. That sounds stupid.  THIS?  THIS BATH?  IT WAS WORTH EVERY FREAKING PENNY.  I cannot believe it. I was not even sore.  That is, I had NO IDEA HOW SORE I ACTUALLY WAS UNTIL I GOT IN THAT BATH AND IT LITERALLY MELTED AWAY IN A MINUTE OR LESS.

So, you need to experiment.  1.  Take a hot bath.  No additives.  2.  Another day, take another bath, this time with Epsom Salts.  Then 3.  Take a bath with CBD and the epsom salt.

You will see the difference.   Each one is soothing. BUT THIS?  Oh my.  It is worth the money.  I feel 10 years younger.  Weeeeeeeee

We should make Trump bathe in this sh*t every day.  I feel high too, in a non-drunk way.    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 1, 2019 10:26 PM MDT
      October 1, 2019 7:57 PM MDT

• There are 3 licensed retailers within 2 miles of where I am, and yeah I'm Ms Curiosity.

There's a lack of good research on CBD right now that encourages experiment. i think most of the CBD enhanced products I've tried so far seem overpromoted, but all them have been harmless. I think I may be hooked on this though :

I'm always super careful about anything I use on my hair, but this stuff loves my locks. Don't know whether its the hempseed, the avacado oil, or what but the results look & feel pretty awesome. 

And I like that you're looking at everything with a focus on natural  healing. Pain & stress have driven too many people to addiction & worse. 

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 2, 2019 1:25 AM MDT
      October 1, 2019 10:59 PM MDT

Cheech & Chong will have to make a new movie; 'Cheech & Chongs' Next Bath'. 
      October 2, 2019 6:26 AM MDT