Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Danilo_G
Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Our little Spa in Anthem is now featuring CBD OIL MASSAGE. Is this the perfect career for me or WHAT?

Our little Spa in Anthem is now featuring CBD OIL MASSAGE. Is this the perfect career for me or WHAT?

Posted - October 2, 2019

Responses

• Does the massage get you high or something? I don’t get it -_-
      October 2, 2019 8:13 PM MDT

Let's see. How can I explain the effects.  There is CBD oil that is legal because it does not get you high, it soothes.  So, this soothes tired muscles and does something just amazingly different.  It gets rid of pain and people love it.  Fibromyalgia people, gym nuts who over did it, neck and shoulder pain, that kind of thing.  It works differently than other products but the effect is floaty and pain free but not out of it.  
      October 2, 2019 9:20 PM MDT

TAAA DAAAAAAA!!!!

Beautifully said and explained!!!!!!!
    :) :)
      October 2, 2019 11:25 PM MDT

we haven't talked in awhile.  It's great to see you.  
      October 2, 2019 11:30 PM MDT

As always, life on the other side gets in the way...
    But, as always, I MAKE time to come and visit as often as I can!
    Hugs and Loves and keep staying as well as you can, informing me of what is going on in the government, and being your AWESOME self!
    Happy thoughts and GREAT vibes Always!
    I've gotta run to work before the Nanny takes my job!  She NEVER Willlllllllll.... Big Winks and Smiles!  Love, Merlin :) :)
      October 3, 2019 9:38 AM MDT

October 3, 2019 9:27 AM MDT

Hi Sweetie~
    Gotta Run!
    Please never stop questioning and never stop asking questions.  As my Grammie used to say, "It's a Great way to learn."
      You are the Best! Soft Hugs and Huge Love, 
    Love, Merlin :) :) 
      October 3, 2019 9:42 AM MDT