Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » I just found my daughter and her husband on google images. Do you have an image there?

I just found my daughter and her husband on google images. Do you have an image there?

Posted - October 3, 2019

Responses

I hope not.  This came up on google image as a pinterest member named Thriftymaid.  This is definitely not me.  What concerned me is that some of my answermug content showed up on that search.  I would rather that not happen.

October 3, 2019 6:25 PM MDT

My name is fairly common and although google images will return a multitude of results, I don't seem to be among them. In fact, a google search of my name doesn't find me either.
      October 4, 2019 6:30 AM MDT

if you Google my full first name and maiden name this comes up 

this picture of me is from almost four years ago. it comes up in the search results from twitter where I use my first and last name.
    I'm honestly super glad it's just this one that comes up because for a while it was pictures of me from my old Myspace page back in like 2009  cringe This post was edited by amber at October 4, 2019 10:27 PM MDT
      October 4, 2019 8:49 AM MDT

• Probably more than one - As well as Pinterest, tumblr, Reddit, WordPress, 4Chan, etc, etc, and gawd knows whatever other dank web hole that collects random pix taken in public or hijacked by anonymous trolls.

But none of them posted anywhere by me, or under my real name.
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 4, 2019 1:09 PM MDT
      October 4, 2019 10:11 AM MDT

Put my name in the search box and, while many photos came up, none of them are of me.
      October 4, 2019 1:39 PM MDT