Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » What are some of the signs that your fake online AnswerMug relationship is pretty much over? ~

What are some of the signs that your fake online AnswerMug relationship is pretty much over? ~

(This is not about a friend of mine; I’m asking for myself!)

Posted - October 5, 2019

Responses

It's all about the "other' woman. 
      October 5, 2019 6:33 AM MDT

Hey, wait a minute . . . you know about her????

~
      October 5, 2019 6:36 AM MDT

Yes, I do now.  She is the one who makes your dinner and all your sammiches. 
      October 5, 2019 7:13 AM MDT

Er, um, she’s not alone. I have several options going on in that department . . . 

(I’ve been busy.)
    ~
      October 5, 2019 8:46 AM MDT

That's what I thought, hot as you are.  They are lined up waiting for a chance to make you a grilled cheese or organize your tildes.  :  (
      October 5, 2019 5:59 PM MDT

Who, me?  (THANK YOU, MY FRIEND.)

~
      October 5, 2019 7:36 PM MDT

Hi Randy D~ Just between you and me, 1,4, and 8 don't appear to have sammich-making traits. Their minds are elsewhere.  #8 looks like she is slicing butter which leads into other things to create.  I'm not even going to attempt what is going on in the mind of #1 and #4 is well beyond your age-ranking score. :) :)
      October 7, 2019 3:55 PM MDT

Merlie, #8 (Clemie) is not slicing butter; it's cheese. Even though any woman (ok, women) who wants her piece of Randy Candy has to be a true sandwich-maker, it's difficult to take one's mind completely off of me during the average 24-hour period. If they seem distracted while making my sandwiches, it's only because they're concentrating on the mutual pleasure that will take place soon . . .

~
      October 7, 2019 9:34 PM MDT

Randy Candy?? 
    Is this the secret additive to your sandwich ingredients that make womEn wild?  What form does that come in?  Crispy? Smooth? Liquid? Squishy? I'm guessing not creamy like mayonnaise or avocado.
    I also noticed who is on top. What are you suggesting? Are you a submissive piece of meat? Hmmmm.  I find that a slice on the slight side...  
      October 8, 2019 6:06 AM MDT

Crispy? Smooth? Liquid? Squishy? 

All of the above. (Wink.)
    ~
      October 8, 2019 6:15 AM MDT

Just as I figured.  Very moldable for each woman's desire.

...Just a quick note.  The first time I heard Sade, I was beyond amazed.  Then I saw her and was speechless. The only way I could think to describe her voice was "smooth, warm,  melted chocolate."  
    Calling her the whole package deal sounds cheap and would be degrading. She is beyond. This post was edited by Merlin at October 8, 2019 6:35 AM MDT
      October 8, 2019 6:34 AM MDT

One of my favorites is her 1992 song “No Ordinary Love”.  (It has special meaning to me.)

~
      October 8, 2019 6:41 AM MDT

Big Smiles.  I can hear and imagine that in a very meaningful way.
    Nice, Sweet Randy D. 
    :) :)   
      October 8, 2019 6:48 AM MDT

• A sure sign is when you find yourself asking this question.
      October 5, 2019 8:12 AM MDT

When you aren't getting the responses you desire, the curtains are closed, the limo rides are denied, and they are hudling at the end of the answerMug lunch table with firecrackers and tidles coming out of their heads.
    When they stopped caring about their grammar and don't wear those pumps or teddies.  
    When they stopped carrying your briefcase... but the most endearing sign that you know it is over with ALL of them is when you started receiving PINK button downs and polos and socks and briefs and found a spray paint bottle threatening your car yesterday morning.
    These are all definite signs.
      October 5, 2019 8:51 AM MDT

Wait, there were limos?  No one ever told me there were limos! Why didn’t I ever get the limo memo?  See, it’s just like I’ve said all along: there’s a big conspiracy against me . . . 

Grrrrrrrrr. 

:(
      October 5, 2019 9:01 AM MDT

Oh My Darling!!!
    You don't remember?
    You had Carbie and me jumping in one and out the other on the same night!!!!

I'm crushed.  I thought we had something that night.  Prancing around in and out of limos and did I mention I was quite fond of the limo driver, too.?..

This post was edited by Merlin at October 5, 2019 5:34 PM MDT
      October 5, 2019 9:11 AM MDT

• Don't be such a moody stalker   I'm just trying to think of a way to answer your last note - 

This post was edited by my2cents at October 8, 2019 7:07 AM MDT
      October 5, 2019 1:26 PM MDT

The cup holder?  What a perv!
      October 5, 2019 6:01 PM MDT

The imagination some people have blows my mind.
    That is hilarious!!
      October 8, 2019 6:53 AM MDT

I just thought of something.  I better go check my car.  I not only leave the doors open, I leave the top down overnight!
    Talk about an invitation. 
      October 8, 2019 7:03 AM MDT