Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Should there be a AnswerMug election? Who would you nominate here to be the President of AnswerMug?

Should there be a AnswerMug election? Who would you nominate here to be the President of AnswerMug?

Posted - September 11, 2016

Responses

September 15, 2016 12:37 AM MDT

Everybody knows that we got visions that will take this place to new heights. They go beyond what you could ever imagine. WingedWonder is a visionary man who will not only have the written words in his hands (no pun intended) but also knows how to visualize them. The words as the gifs only shows we are a part of the future and together we will make the mug greater than ever! We haven't seen anything from you this far, but slander! Is this what you are about? Do you want to give the muggers the drama of all the other sites? Well do you? We want the truth...

Oh my, this says it all... Doesn't it? Case closed!

#NoDrama #WingedHeart2016 

September 15, 2016 12:49 AM MDT

Love it, love it, love it. Such talented and well-written living proof that we got it all!

LET LOVE REIGN ON THIS PARADE!

#WingedHeart2016

September 15, 2016 12:52 AM MDT

• A lot of people are saying that's Winged Wonder. And that's you in the bicycle.
    I mean, a disaster, I tell you.
    Everybody knows that.
    Vote Not Trump!

September 15, 2016 9:54 AM MDT

• A lot of experts say you are the real brains behind the scenes. That WW is too concerned with crotch pictures and glittery underpants.
    I mean, a disaster, really.
    A lot of people are saying that.
    I think your real talents, you know, your womanly talents like cooking and bringing stuff and filing things, could really flourish over on this side. I mean, everybody knows that.
    Vote Not Trump.

September 15, 2016 10:04 AM MDT

• I had just been informed that my running mate just quit the race because of irreconcilable differences, I know, a disaster. So, like I said before. A lot of people are saying your wasting your talents over there.
    With your writing skills you could be serving the people right.
    I mean your career is going nowhere over ther, a disaster really, a lot of people are sayinfg that. You could be writing memos, taking dictation, sending invitations, taking lunch orders, you know important women stuff.
    I think you'd do well, very well,
    Vote Not Trump!

September 15, 2016 10:40 AM MDT

• A lot of people are saying that you wrote that, I mean, really, embarrassing actually, I know.
    Vote Not Trump!

September 15, 2016 10:49 AM MDT

• We've had the moderators go over my browsing history, and I think everything is good. I mean I hope is good, everybody thinks they are. we'll be releasing specific records tomorrow.
    Vote Not Trump!

September 15, 2016 10:59 AM MDT

LOL this thread is reducing me to tears. 

September 15, 2016 2:47 PM MDT

LMAO

September 15, 2016 2:48 PM MDT

• Well folks, I have just been informed that the site decided to audit my browsing history. So unfortunately, I can't release any of my history until that's.finished.
    Its all part of the rigged system if you ask me. But, in any case, and for those who keep.asking me, I feel great.
    A lot of experts say I look great.
    I mean I feel better than when I was fifteen years old.
    Vote Not Trump!

September 15, 2016 3:52 PM MDT

Be warned, we got so much more than just glittery undergarments.

#WingedHeart2016

September 16, 2016 3:02 AM MDT

We know about those differences. The only question would be, who is that other person with you in the photo.

We need you to stop hiding behind your aka's Mr. X. Show us your list of sexscapades. They are a risk to the safety of aM...

#WingedHeart2016

September 16, 2016 3:06 AM MDT

We need better explanations than this, Mr. X. We need you to tell all about your sexscapades. They are a threat to the safety of aM.

And why did your partner really abandon your campaign?

#WingedHeart2016

September 16, 2016 3:25 AM MDT

• You're right, how could I forget, nail painting too!
    Vote Not Trump!

September 16, 2016 8:37 AM MDT

If asked to I will not run.  If elected I will not serve.

September 16, 2016 8:43 AM MDT

• That is Not me and Winged Wonder.
    Everybody knows that. Not Winged Wonder. The weekend he came to visit we only went over official documentation. Just because he decided to dress like Ivanka, that doesn't mean anything.
    I think my account got hacked, if you ask me, I mean,
    Vote Not Trump.

September 16, 2016 8:45 AM MDT

• Hey!! Ms Sharonna.
    Good to see you show your support.
    People, I mean the experts, are saying that you're a Not Trump supporter.
    Everybody knows that other side is a disaster, if you ask me.
    So, can I count with your vote?
    All.I need is one.
    One vote and Not Trump wins! The future of The Mug, rests in your hands.
    Vote Not Trump.
    Thank you. )

September 16, 2016 8:52 AM MDT

• I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH WINGED WONDER.
    Vote Not Trump.

September 16, 2016 8:53 AM MDT

• Why did she quit? People are saying she's an undocumented EPer. Wanting to run the campaign.
    It's a disaster, if you ask me.
    Vote Not Trump!

September 16, 2016 8:56 AM MDT

One what?

What does Answer Mug have to do with Trump?

September 16, 2016 8:58 AM MDT

You will have to suspend your campaign and withdraw from this election. Only duets can run for presidency. 

#WingedHeart2016

September 16, 2016 9:05 AM MDT

You might have two of them, that still won't make you a duet. This is truly a hostile try to make a revolution. Rumors tell this is you in this photo...

What do we know about you? You don't want love and freedom... We have seen the places you have revolutionized... They are left robbed and without uncensored access to the WWW... 

#WingedHeart2016

September 16, 2016 9:27 AM MDT

• Nothing, Q.

I'm most mocking the Trump guy pretending not to be him.

It's just a joke. It's just making a parody. Some of us guys.

And now you.

VOTE NOT TRUMP!

September 16, 2016 2:15 PM MDT

• Oh one vote, you know one vote for Not Trump.

September 16, 2016 2:15 PM MDT