Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » THE FIRST MONDAY IN OCTOBER each year the SUPREMES start up the new year. This year they will try to get rid of Ruth Bader Ginsberg. WHY?

THE FIRST MONDAY IN OCTOBER each year the SUPREMES start up the new year. This year they will try to get rid of Ruth Bader Ginsberg. WHY?

Then it will be 6-3 on every vote. After they get rid of ruthie the other 3 liberals will be toast.

The desired goal for all chump fans...A Supreme Court made up of extreme right-wing conservative populist WHITE nationalist racists(Thomas passes for black but is as white as they come) who will echo the heart's desire of their savior...donjohnchump. You think they have not thought of this? You think that is not the extreme right-wing conservative white nationalist racist goal? FIRST KILL ALL THE LIBERALS. DUH. We know.

Posted - October 7, 2019

Responses

I for one think she should go.  Now, I don't mean that she's not doing her job, not because disagree with her stance, and not because she's a woman.  I ONLY say this because (in my opinion now) I think her health problems are interfering with her ability to do her job.  Unfortunately it's a VERY bad time for justice to leave (either retire or die).

Maybe we should set term limits on justices?
      October 7, 2019 9:09 AM MDT

She is 85 and keeps battling cancer Shuhak. You would have her leave because you believe she can't do her job? What evidence can you share with us that supports that opinion? She goes and chump installs another Brett Kavanaugh. 6-3. Then as I said the three liberals remaining will be targeted by chump and he will get his weaponzied wackadoodles to take them out. Do I seriously believe he would consider that? I do. He is so far gone and around the bend and DESPERATE to win he will do anything including put out a contract on a Supreme Court Justice or three. Thank you for your reply m'dear. I hope she doesn't listen to you. I hope she dies with her boots on so to speak. This post was edited by RosieG at October 7, 2019 2:30 PM MDT
      October 7, 2019 9:16 AM MDT

I went through the cancer thing with my father and I know how hard it is on a person, both physically and mentally.    I understand that she wants to keep on going and I applaud that.  I simply meant that, under normal circumstances, I think she should retire.  Unfortunately, this is not normal circumstances.  The idiot in charge of the country is an imbecile and should NEVER be allowed to appoint a SCOTUS justice!! (or anyone else for that matter, as he's repeatedly shown that he's incapable of doing it.) 
    Perhaps we should have term limits.  That way one president can't screw up the SCOTUS for ages to come.

October 7, 2019 2:53 PM MDT

True dat. These are critical times. If it were otherwise she would have the luxury of retiring and putting herself first. I went through cancer in 2008 with a 14 percent chance of surviving 5 years. I'm still here and fighting like he** verbally every day. I have no impact or effect on anything but I'm doing my part to keep pointing out and calling out the vermin evildoers. It's all I got. She on the other hand is a very powerful voice and influential. God bless her. May she go on as long as we need her! Thank you for your thoughtful clarification m'dear and Happy Tuesday! :)
      October 8, 2019 1:41 AM MDT

No one is forcing her out. 

It is up to her to decide when she retires. Of course it is not up to her when she dies. (assuming she does not commot suicide)

But you should not assume you know how judges will rule. Kavanaugh and Gorsig (?) have disagreed on several cases.
      October 7, 2019 9:26 AM MDT

• Who is they? Ginsburg is allowed to remain on the court until she draws her last breath. No one can change that unless its the Libs who threw the Constitution under the bus long ago. This is one conservative that wishes her long life. At least with ole Ruth, we knew where she was coming from and how she was going to vote. BTW, check your math. With Roberts and Kavanaugh voting with the Libs consistently, the Libs have the edge for quite a few years to come. 
      October 7, 2019 9:37 AM MDT

What LIBS?  Do we even use that language to describe progressives?  Or just people who YOU think are wishy-washy.  You know, like Lindsey Graham or even Trump who was a Democrat at one time.  When it was convenient.  And ALL Trump bobble-head yes men?  

Those are the fruitcake brigade that you laud.  They are so liberal that they will do whatever retard Trump's brain commands.  
      October 8, 2019 2:04 AM MDT

Who is forcing her out?  No one votes about her staying or going.  
      October 8, 2019 2:05 AM MDT