Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you temperate and realistic? Would you like to be? What's holding you back?

Are you temperate and realistic? Would you like to be? What's holding you back?

Posted - October 8, 2019

Responses

My nervous system.  I gravitate to being calm and centered. I am drawn to calm people because they calm me.  But, I cannot control it without meds.  When I eat the THC infused edible, I immediately become calm and centered.  I can work all day and not let upsets interfere with my massage.  If I don't have the medicine?  I get nervous inside, doubt myself, and the day drags.  I need to medicate my nerves in a good way and this has no side-effects.  It just happens to cost a lot and there is no insurance for Medical Marijuana.  
      October 8, 2019 9:19 PM MDT

That makes no sense Sharon. IF medical marijuana is PROVEN to be a helpful source of pain mitigation or calming a person down why wouldn't it be covered? It's not like it's plastic surgery because you want to look like Elizabeth Taylor...elective selective ego-driven. That makes no sense at all. I did not know that. That sucks. Thank you for your informative reply. Maybe Dems could change it futurely?
      October 9, 2019 1:40 AM MDT

• Self knowledge is always good medicine 
      October 8, 2019 9:24 PM MDT

I agree LL. Now would you like to reboot and answer the question I asked? Thank you for your comment and Happy Wednesday to thee.
      October 9, 2019 1:41 AM MDT