Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Malizz
my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Thanks to trump troops from Turkey and Russia are currently slaughtering Kurds in northern Syria. So what's next on the trump surprise list?

Thanks to trump troops from Turkey and Russia are currently slaughtering Kurds in northern Syria. So what's next on the trump surprise list?

Well ya see he doesn't know. It all depends on who calls him and whispers sweet nothings in his ear. He reacts quickly to order from Putin. Anything to please Vlad. So far Vlad is most pleased with trump. Are you?

Posted - October 10, 2019

Responses

Vladimir may well be pleased, but I wonder if this time the sweet nothings are actually from Ankara. After all, a NATO country like Turkey might want to buy arms from the country that runs NATO, America.... even if to use against the Kurds who were on the same side as America, in fighting ISIS.  

If so though, we have an odd situation where the Russian Federation is fighting alongside forces from another state that is also semi-Fascist, against the Kurds whom Turkey calls "terrorists", while belonging to an organisation it (the RF) distrusts and which is run by a democratic nation whose President seems to like anyone who does not like democracy.

October 10, 2019 4:40 PM MDT

Erdogan and Putin are tight. Russian and Turkish troops are in this together to rid northern Syria of Kurds. The same kurds who fought and died with US troops to beat down ISIS. This is the thanks they get. The trump gets a phone call from Erdogan, hangs up and orders US troop withdrawals from northern Syria. Putin controls trump heart and soul (trump has neither...just an expression Durdle). The trump will beg, lie down, roll over for Putin. I have a strong feeling Putin's hand is in this too especially because his troops and Erdogan's troops are fighting/slaughtering "the enemy". SIGH. The trump is such wishywashy whinya** weakling who does his master's bidding AT ALL COSTS. Just my impression. You could be absolutely correct. The trump is not a catalyst for anything. He is just another mindless weapon the big boys use anyway they wish. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Durdle! :)
      October 11, 2019 1:36 AM MDT

The way he's going, no-one will trust Donald Trump - friend or foe.

I know what you mean by "no heart and soul", but he seems to have little grasp on reality either. 
      October 12, 2019 1:53 PM MDT