Don Barzini
SaltyPebble
VERY STRONG BULLY
kjames
Element 99
Nice Jugs
Higher Ground
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you doing better now than you were bt(before trump)? Dam* straight you are if you are a BILLIONAIRE! More power to ya! Want more?

Are you doing better now than you were bt(before trump)? Dam* straight you are if you are a BILLIONAIRE! More power to ya! Want more?

Posted - October 10

• 44431
    My 2 thinks she is doing better now.  LOL 

I wonder what TRUMP did for her to make her this way?  She is a lovely person but she loves Trump?  Kind of like Kelly Ann Conway and George in the same body.  She will implode soon.

October 10, 2019 10:05 AM MDT
    1

• 17283
    lol....,.Boom
      October 10, 2019 10:43 AM MDT
    1

• 44431
    I'm going to feature all the artists who hate Trump and TRUTHFULLY portray him as he REALLY IS.

This one is by Jim Carey, the comedian.  

October 10, 2019 10:10 AM MDT
    0

• 17283
    Yes, yes I am. 
      October 10, 2019 10:43 AM MDT
    0

• 44431
    Don't worry, I'll hook you up to some dispensary near your home once 20/20 is over and you can see what I have felt like for the last 3 years.  STRESS beyond measure.

You can see what life is like when you don't have things your way.  It is something you will never appreciate but it is for your own good.  You are a great lady, but a pi$$-poor politician.  
      October 10, 2019 12:35 PM MDT
    0