Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » Speaking of Birthdays, how about a very easy, very healthy and very delicious raw vegan cake recipe? Tasting of cashew and strawberry.

Speaking of Birthdays, how about a very easy, very healthy and very delicious raw vegan cake recipe? Tasting of cashew and strawberry.

And cocoa and maple

Posted - October 13, 2019

Responses

• No -_- 
      October 13, 2019 10:49 AM MDT

Why?  What is in this you would not like?  It has NO baked cake stuff. It is shaped like a cake, tastes of fresh strawberry and cashew and cocoa?  WHY? 
      October 13, 2019 11:35 AM MDT

• I hate cake .. all the cakes ... so I hate the vegan cake even more. 
      October 13, 2019 5:43 PM MDT

• Hmmmm, needs some milk and eggs.

Screw it I'm having pie. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 13, 2019 11:31 AM MDT
      October 13, 2019 11:30 AM MDT

I"m uncorrupting my temple and i'm feeling groovy.  
      October 13, 2019 11:34 AM MDT

I have a friend who makes raw vegan cakes for a living, delivers them to cafés and restaurants in a radius of 90 k's.

She uses me as a taste tester - so I know may of her inventions are sublimely delicious. My favourite is her cherry cheesecake flavoured with a high-grade essence of Melissa flowers - so subtle that it's hard to guess what the elusive citrusy ingredient is.
    The key to her success, I think, is that nothing is oversweet and the fruit flavours and aromas are clear.
      October 16, 2019 6:52 PM MDT