Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Good economy. Extreme right-wing judges appointed. Tax cuts. If the trump does that he can be prez for life per his peeps. You on board?

Good economy. Extreme right-wing judges appointed. Tax cuts. If the trump does that he can be prez for life per his peeps. You on board?

As long as he keeps doing those things he can do whatever he wants whenever he wants to whomever he wants (except his rigid avid perfervid base of course) and they will give their blessing.

How hard is that to effect? We're there right? Great economy. More and more extreme right-wing judges. More tax cuts as soon as trump can get them through Congress. He will keep up his end because he knows if he does that he can slaughter and massacre and rape and pillage until he dies. No one will say a word. They love the guy. He can do no wrong.

Posted - October 14, 2019

Responses

The ECONOMY has ZERO to do with him.  WHY don't people GET that?  All he has done is bankrupted farrmers and miners who are too stupid to get it.  I hear them saying on tv that they are losing everything but still they have not given up on him.  

So those are the deplorables that Hilary talked about and the dopes that are going broke for CHUMP.  They are the CHUMPS. No wonder he loves the uneducated.  These people should KNOW better.  
      October 14, 2019 9:40 AM MDT

Frankly m'dear it keeps shocking me how little the "religious" folks think of truth honor integrity morality justice fairness. You'd think they of all people would have shunned trump not supported him or loved him. But they adore the guy even though he is cruel evil heartless soulless and a treasonous traitor. Sexually abusive to women, vindictive, revengeful, vicious, vile, a compulsive liar and mentally deranged. None of that matters to them at all. So for me it is very doubtful that they believe in a hereafter or a Supreme Being. They wear the mask but there is nothing under it but wanton mindless worship of trump not GOD. Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Tuesday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 15, 2019 3:12 AM MDT
      October 15, 2019 3:11 AM MDT

I'm really not that concerned about his base in the next election. 

All that is necessary for him to come in other than in first place in 2020 is to have both the people who voted for Clinton in 2016 along with the numerous people that thought that Trump could not possibly be elected to come out to vote this time.

And it wouldn't hurt if voters wait to vote for independents until 2024 at least. 
      October 14, 2019 5:18 PM MDT

From your lips tom to Heaven's ears. What worries me is all the sophisticated foreign meddling. All the phony infiltration of lies intended to divert distract manipulate. All the conspiracy theory wingnuts who embrace that crap and forward it to other conspiracy theory wingnuts who all show up to vote. The Republicans are bent on winning by any means  possible. Did you ever imagine the extent of the corruption going on in real time vis a vis what rudyg, trump and his cabal were doing in Ukraine to get manufactured DIRT on Biden? Threatening to withhold financial aid they desperately needed as the carrot to strong arm/EXTORT them to doing the bidding of a desperate man? It's still being revealed and unfolding and this is just one thing. How many other similar depravities are going on in real time? How many miseries and evil doings have already taken hold and warped infected decimated truth? If this were a movie no one would believe the story line. That a people could be so incredibly stupid or evil as to embrace pure rotten slime and scum is unbelievable. Sheesh. More will be coming down the pike. Worse. So as I said I hope you're right. But the fix may be already locked up locked in.  I think GOD is weeping. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      October 15, 2019 3:21 AM MDT