Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Have you ever made the mistake of trusting a hippie?

Have you ever made the mistake of trusting a hippie?

Never trust a hippie. They'll sell you bad drugs.

Posted - September 12, 2016

Responses

Most of the hippies I know are trustworthy. Most of them don't sell drugs, they just buy them. Lol:)

September 12, 2016 3:42 PM MDT

• No way.

September 12, 2016 3:49 PM MDT

• I'd rather trust a hippie than a hipster.

September 12, 2016 3:54 PM MDT

• They are kind of one in the same these days.  

September 12, 2016 4:01 PM MDT

• I think old school hippies are more genuine. Hipsters will just make fun of you and post a photo of you falling down on Instagram. Then again, I just avoid them both.

September 12, 2016 4:03 PM MDT

Yes way.

September 14, 2016 4:07 AM MDT

I was never really a hippy, but I had friends who were and they were very trustworthy.

September 15, 2016 11:22 AM MDT

I am a hippie I always was a hippie and I am the most trustworthy human on the planet.  You can trust me at my word.  I don't lie when I make a promise and I always follow up on it when I can't come through.  I apologize and try and make it better.  There is no one more trustworthy than I am.

That has nothing to do with being a hippie. 

I smoke(d) pot for centuries.   I am cool.  Not all potheads are cool or even people I want to associate with.  That has nothing to do with pot.  It has to do with the soul inhabiting those guises.  

Next question?

September 15, 2016 11:28 AM MDT

You cannot avoid me. and there are no hippies past the 60's and maybe ..."maybe a few that grew up to be 18 in the early 70's."  

You don't and cannot avoid me so stop being such a prejudiced anal-retentive.   That is millennial speak.  You don't know any hippies and you know it.   I'd post the Cartman hates hippies South Park video for you but I might get banned for making fun of hippies and inciting hate speech.

September 15, 2016 11:30 AM MDT

• let your freak flag fly.
      September 16, 2016 7:45 AM MDT

• On Answerbag I was close to an older woman (about 58 now) who was a hippie in her youth. Lovely , honest, open person. And wise too. I've missed her since Answerbag closed down.
      October 15, 2016 10:47 AM MDT