Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » I predict that TRUMP is going to do something next that is SO HORRENDOUS that the GOP is going to FINALLY END HIM. SOON.

I predict that TRUMP is going to do something next that is SO HORRENDOUS that the GOP is going to FINALLY END HIM. SOON.

It is in the air.  He is not going to survive this.  

Media has become digital.  Media has become social.  He used that.   What he cannot use, is his expertise because he has none.  
This SYRIA THING?  It is the tip of the iceberg and soon, VERY SOON, no one is going to be on his side  not even the BASE.  He must destroy everything he touches. That is his lot in life.  He destroys his  "friends" he destroys his business associates (even Lindsay Graham is nauseated) and he is going to DESTROY AMERICA.

Posted - October 17, 2019

Responses

In the end, if the public consensus trended heavily in favor of Trump’s impeachment and/or removal, GOP pols, like any politicians, would preserve their own skins and give in to the prevailing public opinion. 

That said, how long can it be before there is simply no one left willing to endure Trump, and his raging sociopathy

October 17, 2019 5:19 PM MDT

Well. i dont know what to say anymore .  Yikes !
      October 17, 2019 11:34 PM MDT