Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Zack
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » HI Just Asking. I hate to do this BUT I cannot use my Personal Messages. I cannot respond to your message. Can we fix this on your end?

HI Just Asking. I hate to do this BUT I cannot use my Personal Messages. I cannot respond to your message. Can we fix this on your end?

You sent me a message about my remarks on here.  

???

I hope you read the remarks sent my way.  

That is all I have to say, but can we fix this Personal Message thing? 

Posted - October 18, 2019

Responses

It's good to have an understanding between two people. 
      October 18, 2019 8:30 AM MDT

maybe you got a restriction because of your posts 
      October 18, 2019 10:25 AM MDT

Yes... I believe my message to you said as much. There were lots of remarks in lots of directions and messages sent in all directions as well. I have no idea how to be clearer without saying too much, so... yeah. Absolutely. Bear with me, I still have Sudafed brain. 

As far as messaging goes, I have no idea what you're referring to. I'm not having trouble sending messages (clearly lol) and I've been replying to them today, plus I can still reply to our inbox thread, so I don't believe whatever you're experiencing is a site-wide issue.

I don't have enough information to gauge what might have happened when you tried to respond. Are you getting error messages? Are buttons not working? Something else? 

If you can't reply via the inboxing system, you can always message me off-site using answerMugger (at) gmail.com or shoot me a message using the "contact admin" link at the bottom of all pages.
      October 18, 2019 12:32 PM MDT

Where did you get psuedofed?
      October 18, 2019 2:16 PM MDT

I get it at Walmart. You have to get it from the pharmacy counter.  Here they ID you and document when and how much you bought. 
      October 18, 2019 5:06 PM MDT

• I was having a problem replying to any DM’s and asked a similar question a while back. My problem was I couldn’t ever get a curser up at all in the reply box, so couldn’t type. Someone here (can’t remember who) told me just to change the font size and it brings up the curser. That works for me now. 
      October 18, 2019 5:00 PM MDT